USD 118
USD 108
USD 93
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

USD 113
USD 182
USD 93
USD 161
Quality Inn(Columbus)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I stayed here for three weeks while I was working in Columbus, and I was pleasantly surprised at the value of the inn for the price. The weekly room was decent sized with some strange quirks like a non-working telephone and a tv from the 80s, but the internet was lighting fast, and the rooms were quiet. I would suggest the place for those seeking privacy on a limited budget. Great internet was certainly a surprise.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank benjonesxc
Reviewed 28 January 2015

I spent two nights there on Jan 23rd and 24th. Besides the towels that were rough as sand paper, the first night was not too bad. Saturday night around 11:30pm, i was woken up by a bad Bon Jovi impersonator for the live bad in the bar of the hotel which my room was right next door too. There was a live rock band playing till 3 in the morning. I went to the office to complaining but the office clerk said he couldn't do anything and he was just a worker there. This place has their priority mixed up as a business. You will not get a good night sleep here as I definitely did not. I had to be up at 4:30 am. I paid for a hotel that offered me no sleep. Pay 30 dollars more and get some sleep somewhere else. i should of sleep in my car. That would of been better.

Room Tip: don't choose this place
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank ltthao
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Came here back in May 2014 for 3 weeks on a business trip. Motel is very much outdated, but no bugs or roaches of any kind, THANK GOD!! Only problem is there's an apartment complex directly behind the motel and you can hear everything over there if your room is located around the back. Very friendly staff and pet friendly with reasonable fee. Located right off the interstate with lots of dining and shops nearby. Close to downtown as well. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms around back are more noisier. Pool out of order.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank crystal02241983
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed August 01-02 and room not clean, Sheets on bed not changed, one towel for 2 adults and 1 child, no toilet paper, shower is filthy, no hot water in sink, refrigerator doesn't get cold, and coffee pot doesn't didn't get water hot. Worst room I ever stayed in......EVER!

Room Tip: Make sure everything works before you pay!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank glboyles
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here when the AC decided to take a nosedive in the truck. Bring near a college town on the weekend meant ridiculous prices and this was in our budget. The hotel itself is a little dated but otherwise comfortable and the staff, particularly JoBeth, was OUTSTANDING!

That being said the neighborhood was frightening. My boyfriend had to escorted me to the vending machines because people had tried to sell him drugs earlier that evening. It turned out to be otherwise quiet but knowing there was questionable activity that close was a little unnerving.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business