See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2015

I spent two nights there on Jan 23rd and 24th. Besides the towels that were rough as sand paper, the first night was not too bad. Saturday night around 11:30pm, i was woken up by a bad Bon Jovi impersonator for the live bad in the bar of the hotel which my room was right next door too. There was a live rock band playing till 3 in the morning. I went to the office to complaining but the office clerk said he couldn't do anything and he was just a worker there. This place has their priority mixed up as a business. You will not get a good night sleep here as I definitely did not. I had to be up at 4:30 am. I paid for a hotel that offered me no sleep. Pay 30 dollars more and get some sleep somewhere else. i should of sleep in my car. That would of been better.

Room Tip: don't choose this place
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank ltthao
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Came here back in May 2014 for 3 weeks on a business trip. Motel is very much outdated, but no bugs or roaches of any kind, THANK GOD!! Only problem is there's an apartment complex directly behind the motel and you can hear everything over there if your room is located around the back. Very friendly staff and pet friendly with reasonable fee. Located right off the interstate with lots of dining and shops nearby. Close to downtown as well. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms around back are more noisier. Pool out of order.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank crystal02241983
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed August 01-02 and room not clean, Sheets on bed not changed, one towel for 2 adults and 1 child, no toilet paper, shower is filthy, no hot water in sink, refrigerator doesn't get cold, and coffee pot doesn't didn't get water hot. Worst room I ever stayed in......EVER!

Room Tip: Make sure everything works before you pay!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank glboyles
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here when the AC decided to take a nosedive in the truck. Bring near a college town on the weekend meant ridiculous prices and this was in our budget. The hotel itself is a little dated but otherwise comfortable and the staff, particularly JoBeth, was OUTSTANDING!

That being said the neighborhood was frightening. My boyfriend had to escorted me to the vending machines because people had tried to sell him drugs earlier that evening. It turned out to be otherwise quiet but knowing there was questionable activity that close was a little unnerving.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Poisonlady76
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

My husband and his crew was staying here and we decided to visit for Spring Break. Well he moved into a room with an adjoining room the morning he came to get us. We checked in and when I walked through the door the smell was horrible. I went instantly to check the bathroom, it was dated back in 1970 painted over. I called the front desk to ask about the remodeled rooms and she told me they were all remodeled. The adjoining room was no better. My daughter found a female wash under the bed. The bathtub had holes under both of the faucets with cracked tiles. The bathtub had ants coming out from under the faucets in the bathroom. I made my kids take a shower with flip flops on. The floor was nasty I refused to walk on it barefooted and I made my children do the same. I had to go to the nearest store to buy cleaning supplies and lysol to half way stay. The owner lied when I asked him if he was the owner, he said no, and his name was "Punch". There were other rooms that they put online and this site but thats for one nights stays and these sites. The pool looks nothing like the pictures on Trip Advisor. This is not a place to take your family or better yet your worst enemy. I read the reviews just after I got there and I wished I would have checked before hand. The only reason we stayed, even though it was only a couple hours after check-in, they would not give us our money back. If this place has good reviews the owners put them on here or they paid someone to put a good one one here.

• Stayed: March 2013