All reviewsfront deskbig shouteach morningthe hotel is cleancandyjoehousekeepingaccommodationsladyinnsfacility
Reviewed 22 February 2017

It's rare I take time to write a survey or review, But ! this weekends stay at the Fairfield in Columbus deserves a few minutes of my time. We were traveling with family to tour Mississippi State college, and reserved a room at the Fairfield in Columbus Miss. The staff worked hard to research any military, or other discounts to help my stay a little better financially for me, I appreciated that. The rooms were clean, and very comfortable after a long day of travel. The next morning Ms. Candy with the incredible breakfast area, greeted us with a very sincere welcome, and the breakfast was top notch, with lots of surprising items to choose from. The whole family started the day with a great breakfast,and not the usual cereal and muffin like most others, this was a real deal breakfast. Ms. Candy was so helpful and welcoming we hugged her before we left for a busy day. Our tour of college was longer than planned so we decided to stay one more night, Ms. Loralyn Anderson the guest service manager worked very hard to insure we had another great night stay during a very busy weekend at the hotel, Ms. Anderson also worked hard to give us a good rate so we could enjoy one more night, instead of traveling a long distance after an exhausting day. Ms. Candy recognized us the next morning at breakfast, we told her that we enjoyed our weekend so much we stayed an extra night. Thanks again for a sincerely welcoming stay on a limited budget. Jack Healy, Gulfport MS

Room Tip: Hotels need vent fans in bathrooms, Important
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank realtorjack
RDMC, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear realtorjack,

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, MS. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you again when you come to visit Mississippi State!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I cannot say enough about Laura, Latrice and the staff at this hotel. They were so responsive and helpful in my family's time of need!

We need a comfortable place to be together that was close to restaurants and other amenities. The location is great, but the staff is what makes it worth the 5 stars!

Not to mention the rooms were pristine!

Thank you!

Stayed: January 2017
GM A, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback Brandynicole Brooks. We are so honored to have served you at this property and I will share this information with my team. We are so happy you had an pleasant stay with us and we hope that you choose to stay with us again. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

My Family came in town to celebrate a life of a relative that we are definitely going to miss. Fairfield Inn & Suites showed my Family love and respect the entire stay. They went above and beyond with Truly Exceptional Service. Thanks the Garner Family!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites C S. We appreciate the feedback your sharing with us as it improves and motivates our team. We'd love to hear more about your stay with us, or if you had any questions or concerns. Please feel free to reach out to our property at anytime.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

What a great place! The room was exceptionally clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. This was the nicest Fairfield inn that we have ever stayed in & we always try to stay at Fairfield Inn or Courtyards.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive feedback L. Meester. I will share this information with my team to help motivate and grow the hotel. We are so happy you had an pleasant stay with us and we hope that you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

My sister and I have stayed here many times when we visit my niece and great nephews. Our room has always been clean and the beds are super comfortable. The staff has always been very helpful and pleasant. We had a problem with the tv remote and one of the staff fixed the problem almost immediately. There are several choices for breakfast which is included in the price of the room.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Susan S

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus. We are so pleased that you and your sister choose to stay with us when you are in town and find our rooms clean and beds comfortable. We look forward to being of service to you when you visit Columbus again!