“Great authentic gumbo and ribeyes”
Review of Bellazars, Inc

Bellazars, Inc
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Boyle
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I’m very picky about gumbos. This place has a very authentic hearty gumbo. One of the better ones I’ve had at a Restaurant. Their ribeyes are very good and I rarely recommend and restaurant steak. I recommend the seasoned vegetables for your side. Very fresh and compliments the steak well. Service has always been very good.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Think you've tasted a great steak? BELLAZAR'S Steak is as good as any you've ever had in any city in the USA. The stuffed mahi mahi ranks with the steak!!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Made reservations in the nonsmoking section for 6 on a Saturday evening and had a very nice experience. Hubby got the stuffed shrimp, son got the burger and I got the big filet to share in exchange for shrimp from hubby. The filet was good, seasoned nicely, done to spec of medium; son said the burger was good. Shrimp was good but stuffing had a bit more breading than I like. But the salads were fresh and had real greens - not just iceberg white lettuce - and the bread was warm and deliciously full of yeasty pockets. Our waitress was Emilie and she was wonderful and welcoming - definitely ask for her! Overall a good experience sitting in the sparsely populated nonsmoking section at an apparently early dinner hour on a Saturday evening. I'll definitely go back and try other dishes.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

First we waited over 90 minutes for our meal. The other three people at the table ordered steaks - 1 filet and 2 ribeyes. They were ordered medium rare. When they finally came out, the outside was burned and the inside was raw. The waitress, when we saw her, told us they were busy. If they are busy on Friday nightsa, they should hire more staff. And learn that you can't rush the proper cooking of a steak. We will not go back. Also very pricey.

Been to Bellazars, Inc? Share your experiences!