“Good breakfast ”

Dolcetto Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in North Perth
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious cakes, good coffee.
I love to go there to have a breakfast with my family. Only the car park is little bit difficult, bu it can’t stop me.......I can’t wait to go for another breakfast

Reviewed 25 October 2017

A fabulous pace to get a really delicious pastry and also a great coffee. the service is friendly and a willingness to please the customer evident. Beautiful cakes and pastries, celebration cakes made to order, Really spectacular ones as well as any occasion specialties. Nice lunches, fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Had afternoon tea with my daughter and grandchildren and what a delightful experience. The cakes and pastries are divine and there is so much to choose from.

The owners are so friendly and obliging even when it took me so long to choose my treat. Can't wait to go back and choose another.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

I call here to have a coffee whilst waiting for prescriptions to be filled up the road. There are a nice selection of sweets and cakes, but I think they miss the boat a bit as there are no simpler items. However, what they do have is excellent.

Good place to stop and one of the better ones in North Perth.

No pretensions. The business knows what it does and does it well.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I searched Dolcettos out of curiosity and I was overwhelmed to find such beautiful reviews. A big thank you to all or customers for your support. We'll continue to serve you fresh quality food, coffee and cakes.
The secret to our success comes from my husband Joe who has been a pastry chef since he was 15. He has pride in his work and ensures all cakes not only look good but taste good too. We have amazing staff in our bake house and kitchen and of course our staff in the front cafe ready to serve you. Thank you again! Ang

2  Thank Angmag72