Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Biloxi
from USD 32.49
from USD 12.50
from USD 80.00
1,636 results
All reviews platinum tower rock and roll music memorabilia younger crowd half shell next door beau rivage free buffet fun place players club pool area slot machines players card crab legs food was great lots of fun stayed here
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fun modern games. Open areas and nice and clean. Great music and nice atmosphere! We found this casino to be wonderful and great in Biloxi.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My Mom and I went here got a few hours to gamble. We enjoyed ourselves and won a little also. This was a favorite of ours because we found our games we love yo play at home. We'll definitely stop back by on a return trip. My only complaint was figuring out how to park.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We love their food! The drinks were super good also. Had a party of 11 kids & adults and service was fantastic

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this casino soon as we walked into the joint it had clothes framed and hung of Sammie Davis Jr, Elvis, and more. The pool was awesome and drinks were being served by the pool. The casino was clean and it was a friendly atmosphere. They had plenty crap tables, which is my favorite. They even gave me a free T-shirt for reaching 200points on my players card.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Nicely displayed hallways that bring back your best times. The casino and atmosphere were wonderful. I loved the place, but my wife said it was for the younger set. I felt young and would recommend at least a tour and a lunch.