“Fun Casino and Hard Rock To Boot!”

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 32.49*
and up
Hard Rock Cafe Biloxi
Ranked #13 of 62 things to do in Biloxi
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fun modern games. Open areas and nice and clean. Great music and nice atmosphere! We found this casino to be wonderful and great in Biloxi.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,549)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"table games"
"seafood"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My Mom and I went here got a few hours to gamble. We enjoyed ourselves and won a little also. This was a favorite of ours because we found our games we love yo play at home. We'll definitely stop back by on a return trip. My only complaint was figuring out how to park.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We love their food! The drinks were super good also. Had a party of 11 kids & adults and service was fantastic

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this casino soon as we walked into the joint it had clothes framed and hung of Sammie Davis Jr, Elvis, and more. The pool was awesome and drinks were being served by the pool. The casino was clean and it was a friendly atmosphere. They had plenty crap tables, which is my favorite. They even gave me a free T-shirt for reaching 200points on my players card.