“Great breakfast”

Waffle House
Ranked #28 of 259 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Typical Waffle house; great breakfast, eggs always cooked as ordered, and quick service. It's always reasonably priced and you leave full.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Had the pecan waffles and not sure why, but they were really good at this Wafflehouse. Family had other breakfast items which were excellent. We stayed at Beau Rivage and decided to do Breakfast elsewhere. This is right across the street from the hotel/casino

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I mean, come on people...it's Waffle House. You should know what to expect. Whether you are just finishing casino hopping and need some food to sober up or it's 2 in the afternoon and you are just craving some steak and eggs - they got you covered. Been to this location many times and they typically keep it cleaned up pretty well and provide reasonable service.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This Waffle House is straight out of a movie. So happy. Went here everyday during our trip in January for breakfast. Can’t beat the prices. Went back today 6 months later, same great service. This is a model Waffle House. Food is delicious and they run like a well oiled machine. This place is the reason I LOVE Mississippi. Southern hospitality to the core. Wish I could take it home with me because when we leave it’s the place I’ll miss the most.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Waffle House is what it is. Let me use a check list:
Quick...........................check
Convenient..................check
Decent coffee..............check
Food quality.................check
Recycle condiments....check

Hold the bus, what? Let me back up a bit. When you order a sandwich item the cook places a single serving of mayonnaise that comes in a sealed package on your plate.

As we waited and while we ate I watched the staff handle a rather busy crowd following the concert...midnight. They were quick, organized and did an overall good job with this exception. The woman working the hash browns and organizing the food on the plates also was assisting with the dirty dishes.

Clatter, scrap and yes, toss the unused mayonnaise from the cleaning area across the narrow passage to ring the basket holding the mayonnaise packet. Next sandwich order she quickly arranges the hash browns, sandwich and unceremoniously places the mayonnaise packet on the plate.

As I stated, they were busy and we dined in. So, after watching the right handed cook make toss after toss, we were seated and my table allowed me to witness her flawless toss over and over. Finally a take out sandwich order and the mayo disappeared for good. Wait...oh no it’s another sandwich order for dine in. Crap, it’s my wife’s order. We eat, and wait and sure enough, ding she ruins the basket again.

It is what it is.