“Family dinner ”

Slap Ya Momma's
Ranked #17 of 253 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped for a quick dinner and was not disappointed. The brisket was very tender and flavorful as was the ribs. Pulled pork was wonderful and the baked potato salad was great. Staff was very friendly and courteous and on top of things kept our drinks filled and made sure we had everything we ordered. The cheesy fries were fabulous a definite must for an appetizer.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Good here was Great! Exciting that in a few weeks their new beach front digs will be opening!! Wings were amazing and the bread for their sandwiches is to die for!! A must go if your in the area!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Service was really good but sadly the food was disappointing. My order was wrong and the pulled chicken tasted like it had been pulled from a really old chicken. It took a really long time to get our order. Was surprised.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I decided to dine at "Slap Ya Momma's because we thought the name of the
restaurant was unique. The service was very good , but the Brisket Sandwich that we both ordered was not. On a scale from 1 (Bad) to 10 (Very Good), I rated it a 6 and my wife rated it a 5. We will not return .

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great place! The food is fantastic. On this trip, I got the BBQ sandwich and fries. Delicious food and punctual servers.