“Love Bubba Gump's”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #24 of 251 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Since 1996, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has been entertaining guests with a charming down-home style that’s a hit with eaters around the globe. Our menu offers a number of items for the shrimp lover in all of us. Boasting creative seafood dishes inspired straight from the movie Forrest Gump and a fun family atmosphere, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will have you running to the nearest location you can find!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So I've been to several locations across the US and they are always great. The new spring bacon and shrimp bites appetizer is a must try. The food is always fresh. Our server Alexis was really good and truly made our dining experience wonderful.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food is awesome the staff treats you like family which meant a lot to me since I was traveling alone.The Forrest Gump atmosphere/decor was great.Would highly recommend this great restaurant to anyone visiting the Biloxi Ms, area.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The new spring menu is great. I recommend the Brussels sprouts and the shrimp cocktail. It is enough for a meal and then some.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you want sea foods or steak - both are excellent. Novel place. But did not see Tom Hanks! The drinks are expensive.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

During my staff on the coast (which I stayed at the Golden Nugget), I had occasion to eat here for lunch and dinner, where the food was cooked to perfection. Each time the service was exceptional and the second time I had dinner there, the server remembered my drink from my previous visit and asked if I would be having the same! Now that's service! My husband and I enjoyed it last year when we visited and so on my solo return for business, once again it did not disappoint! DEFINITELY WILL be back!