Super 8 by Wyndham Diberville Biloxi Area
USD 101
QualityInn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 123
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

Hyatt Place Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
USD 231
USD 156
Quality Inn(Biloxi)
USD 87
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
USD 65
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
USD 296
USD 239
USD 139
Doubletree.com
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
USD 147
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
USD 129
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
USD 202
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanbiloxi areadesk clerkbeach blvdwould stay again
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Excellent hotel for us. It was centrally located and made travel simple between it an other locations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

After getting a refund from our nightmare reservations at the Ramada Limited in the Biloxi area we called Wyndham reservations and explained what had happened with the other hotel and this Super 8 allowed us to stay at their hotel with our dogs for the entire weekend. The young lady that was working at the front desk was very professional and helpful. She went out of her way to help make our weekend workout. When the owner showed up on Sunday morning even she was very understanding about the situation. We have 2 small dogs that travel with us and even though their policies do not except dogs they did except our dog for the weekend. We sure do appreciate hospitality. The rooms are very clean. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I really have no complaints about my stay here.. I slept late so we didn't get the chance to get breakfast, but our overall stay was nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We arrived at about 11 pm and the attendant was shortly available. Check in was with ease. Cleanliness of my room was to my expectations. The location was not the best nor was the breakfast but the property was close to a 24hr gas station. Overall 8 out of 10

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Was heading back to Florida from Houston and stopped at this Super 8. It was late and we where very tired. The room was great, "SUPER CLEAN IMMACULATE" We missed breakfast but asked the owner if I could have a banana for my girlfriend, she gave me 3.She inquired if we where visiting Biloxi and I told her we where heading back to Florida from Houston. I told her about my girlfriends art show in Houston and she was very impressed and gave me some very good advice for her work and she is working right now on a scratch art of Shiva a Hindu Deity. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple