All reviews room was clean biloxi area desk clerk would stay again motel tidy florida
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Was heading back to Florida from Houston and stopped at this Super 8. It was late and we where very tired. The room was great, "SUPER CLEAN IMMACULATE" We missed breakfast but asked the owner if I could have a banana for my girlfriend, she gave me 3.She inquired if we where visiting Biloxi and I told her we where heading back to Florida from Houston. I told her about my girlfriends art show in Houston and she was very impressed and gave me some very good advice for her work and she is working right now on a scratch art of Shiva a Hindu Deity. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

For our last night in the USA , we chose this hotel ! And although the room isn't that nice to look at , it was clean.The breakfast was pretty good and the managers were extremely nice and caring for us ! They even found my son's missing quarter !
Nice place and very pleasant people ! Would recommend !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This place is horrible I have pictures of the things wrong and the bugs crawling on me and they wouldn't give me a refund so I could go somewhere else !!! Place is Nasty as Hell

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple