“Many items”
Review of Beau Rivage Buffet

Beau Rivage Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Beau Rivage Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Quick Bites in Biloxi
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 19 October 2018

I thought this buffet offered a very large and varied types of foods. I should have looked the entire buffet over before making my selections. I particularly loved the fried pork chops, and the homestyle green beans, and the mac and cheese. I also got candied carrots, fried chicken, and an egg roll. My plate was full. They also had carved roast beef, and many foods I did not have room to try. For dessert I had a delicious Vanilla Creme brulee that was so smooth and silky and crunchy toasted topping. The waitress was attentive and the atmosphere was very pleasant.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,415)

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Love the hotel and the casino and the pool & gym and the staff everywhere (including housekeeping) was very nice and very accommodating..But the Buffett was Not good and very overprice.. All.the other restaurants were excellent!

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank jay9542015
Reviewed 17 October 2018

My title says it all. I think they should put smaller spoons and serving pieces out. I tried taking a smidegon of something I wanted to try. That is really hard with a big spoon. You absolutely will NOT go hungry at this buffet. No matter what time of the day you choose to eat there. Beau Rivage makes one of the best Seafood Gumbos I've ever had. I couldn't stop eating it. The first night there I had a cup and I wanted to lick the cup, but I didn't. Mercy it's good! They have lamb on a spit for Gyros. So many choices I just couldn't do it all. I love the mini desserts. Now that give folks a chance to sample many without being wasteful. The friendliness of the staff and recommendations were so very helpful . Can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We ate at the buffet a few times. All visits were great, but the best was the Sunday brunch. I found the fried chicken was so darn good, I never had fried chicken like that before. Also the mac n cheese. It's like no other. Such a good selection of foods!

1  Thank brigitte1018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

ALL there food is good ,but for me I love there salad, they have the best buffet in Mississippi, the only other restaurant that I love is the oak at scarlet pearl.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Beau Rivage Buffet? Share your experiences!