“Superb!”
Review of Cakes by Tina

Cakes by Tina
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Biloxi
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I used this bakery for the first time to make my daughter's 5th year birthday cake. I am not from Biloxi, so I had to correspond with Cake's By Tina via phone and Email. I sent pictures of two cakes they made that I found on their FB page and gave instructions on how I wanted certain details from each cake to make mine . They prepared the cake perfectly! It was gorgeous and delicious! I was so impressed with the cake that it pained me to cut it LOL! I had never stepped foot in this bakery before I came to pick up our cake. I trusted them and they did not disappoint!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered my sons birthday cake I gave her a picture and she did amazing best tasting cake we ever had even after three days it was still fresh

Reviewed 1 February 2017

The Beau Rivage's Customer Care Department entered in a contest on the radio station Bob 105.9 and we won! This MASSIVE King Cake was created by Cakes by Tina. The entire office was roaring about it. Even though the King Cake was very large, it was amazingly moist with different fillings.

Thank you so very much to Bob 105.9 and to Cakes by Tina!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Came in early. The bakery is so cute. I ordered a dozen cupcakes and 2 whoopie pies. Everything was beautiful and delocious! I'm sure I will become a regular

Reviewed 6 April 2016

Every Tuesday Tina bakes a bunch of cupcakes and cookies and a "feature cupcake" of the week. This week was carrot cake and it was hands down the best carrot cake I have ever eaten! Regular cupcakes are $1.50 and taste so fresh and wonderful. But the featured cupcakes are $2.50 and still a bargain for what you get. This place is worth the drive down Lemoyne in Diberville. It's a weekly stop for me. They also have ice cream. Great stop for dessert for the family. So much better than those chain cup cake places that charge a lot more. Closed Sunday and Monday.

1  Thank busielady1