“Time for some Popeyes Chicken”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #115 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed 26 October 2017

It's a bit chilly in here so bring a sweater. Clean inside and friendly staff. We ordered the tenders and a 3 piece chicken. Instead we got 2-3 piece tenders. The green beans were a bit mushy but ok taste. The Cajun rice was a bit hard and dry. The tenders were o.k. Seems we weren't the only ones a little disappointed. Must of been an 'off' day at Popeyes house.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We always stop at this restaurant when in the area. Last time the chicken was a bit greasy. But it was still good. A huge variety on the menu. Also it was very chilly inside when we visited. I was very shocked when a couple came in with 2 children carrying food bags from Burger King! They ordered food for themselves while the kids had their fast food.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

This is the best Popeyes in the area. The food is always fresh and the chicken is always hot. Gotta love it. I don't go often but when I do thus far I have not been disappointed.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Definitely go here if you want fresh, hot fried chicken! You can have either normal or spicy or half your order normal and half spicy! Service is quick and pleasant and the chicken is incredible! Their sides are pretty good too! Will only eat fried chicken from here from now on!! Yummy!!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I decided to write a review because since moving here from New Orleans, this has become my favorite Popeyes location. I experience excellent customer service whenever I come, which is not typical at fast food restaurants. The chicken is always fresh, and I love when I'm told there's a wait on spicy! Who doesn't enjoy hot chicken out of the grease?!

Been to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Share your experiences!