“Great Casino”
Review of IP Casino Resort

IP Casino Resort
Ranked #4 of 13 Fun & Games in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Our arcade features loads of fun for all ages, including air hockey, three basketball games, two Ice Ball/Skeeball games, four race car driving games, two motorcycle riding games, four shooting games, an Elvis pinball machine, Ms. Pac-man, Galaga, claw vending machines, a photo booth, plus several prize and candy dispensing games. The arcade is located on the hotel's second floor corridor.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great stay at the IP Casino Resort! Room was clean and comfy! Casino was wonderful and fun! Can't wait til our next visit!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"seafood"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited IP for his birthday weekend. It was very nice as far as the layout goes. The lady at the desk where you get the players card ticked my husband off. She had a rude attitude and forgot to set up the PIN number for my players card. Also, neither of us won anything, the machines were kind of tight. Wasn't our favorite.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Great casino and really good bar and restaurant. Excellent service by the wait staff and casino staff. Convenient location.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I was hesitant to stay here due to some bad reviews. Checked in late (1am) for my 2 night comp. I requested a smoking room and to my surprise it was still available. Often the smoking rooms are given away if you have a late check in. Checkin was easy and friendly. The floor and room smelled very good-not Smokey at all. Room was modern and clean. Only two complaints: 1) elevator wait was long 2) waited 30 minutes for my car at valet but in fairness I requested it around check out time . Valet guys were hustling but couldn’t keep up with the demand. Overall a great stay.