See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2014 via mobile

The owner-Donna-and her mother are very sweet and charming. The rooms are nice, clean, and the location is great. You will feel like you are staying at your favorite relatives house. Each room is unique, so look on their website to see photos and the differences. Donna even brings you a wonderful home cooked breakfast to your room.

Date of stay: December 2014
1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 21 November 2014

This is a beautiful house in a quiet relaxing situation where we spent two nights this month ! We were travelling by Greyhound and Donna very kindly offered to run us anywhere we wanted. However their beautiful house and garden were difficult to leave and we had a lovely quiet day in the middle of a busy holiday, relaxing in the sun and walking in their grounds.We enjoyed two excellent breakfasts and two lovely dinners. Thank you Donna for all your kindness and hospitality.

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife slipped off for a night and had a great time at Tux Creek. Mrs. Donna and Mr. Steve were great host. Breakfast was amazing. Our room was Extremely comfortable and it was just what we needed before I go back to work! We will be back. We stayed in the London Storm. It was perfect.

Date of stay: July 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Rooms were awesome. Food was excellant. Hosts were the kindest people and I now consider them friends.
The property has a nice creek and they even let you take their canoe.....no charge. You can fish in the small pond. Just a great place to relax.

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was the best place I have stayed in Biloxi and I think we will try and stay here from now on when we are in Biloxi. Word of advice, if you like to go to the casinos and drink I would not recommend staying here ONLY because the location is about 10 miles from the casino and there are police every where on the strip. Don't let that be the deterrent, let the fact you could kill someone deter you. I like to drink and have fun but I would not get behind the wheel either.

THIS IS AN AWESOME PLACE AND THE BREAKFAST WAS INCREDIBLE!!!!

Room tip: My wife and I like to sleep in a King bed when we are away and there are only a couple rooms I believe that actually have king beds.
Date of stay: June 2014