“Bon appetit”

Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Stalla creates just the right recipe for an evening of classic Italian food: a reasonably priced menu of gourmet selections paired with premium Italian wines and excellent, attentive service. Stalla's traditional menu, inspired by the northern Italian countryside, is reminiscent of Old World-style restaurants in New York's Little Italy. "It's a great value," says Anthony Caratozzolo, Assistant Director of Food & Beverage. "You're going to get large portions." So prepare to indulge. Enjoy staples like spaghetti and meatballs, one of five $14 brick oven pizzas, and a variety of soups and salads; or try one of Stalla's long-time favorite entree and pasta dishes: lobster ravioli, chicken parmigiana, veal piccatta and lasagna.
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant! Love how it’s an open kitchen. The server was great and so was the food! I would highly recommend Stalla!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

My Wife and I ate here for our 55th Wedding Anniversary. I ordered the Rib Eye steak Med-rare and it was perfect. The taste and quality was great. My wife's meal was great also. The bread that they put ion our table and really good. The service was excellent. We want to go back as soon as we can, well worth it.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

We had a reservation and were seated promptly. The bread and dips were great. My classic muddled cocktail was superb. That's where the positives stop.Our mixed chopped salad was neither chopped or mixed properly. The wait between the salad and entree was tooooo long (15 minutes).
Our Fettuccine Alfredo with blackened chicken was far below par. The obviously hand made noodles were carelessly rolled and split. The finishing was not watched, hence clumps of noodles throughout . Our dish must have sat in a window for too long (15 minutes remember) and were warm on top, not hot. The good news: the blackened chicken was VERY good.
Our tables was never properly cleared and I was never asked if I wanted another cocktail. It is time for new management and crew and wait staff. We have felt more appreciated at a fast food drive thru!

1  Thank Jet723367
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The wood grilled tenderloin with mashed potatoes and creamed spinach was outstanding.
Had crab cakes as appetizer.
Enjoyed it.
Nice place, nice people.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My sisters were hosting a belated birthday party for me. The atmosphere is lovely. The staff was both friendly and helpful. The servers were attentive but also allowed us a leisurely meal and time to talk and visit. Located at the south end of the casino, we did not experience the normal noise level of a casino. The menu was varied and everyone's dish was delicious.The deserts were fantastic. We had a special evening.

Been to Stalla? Share your experiences!