Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
A

First time on for my husband birthday and we loved it. It was a church party there as well and we... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
April S
via mobile
Very nice

I was living my best life on this boat ride!! The live music was giving me everything!! I can wait... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
tiffshellnellnyah23
Westwego, Louisiana

All reviews dinner cruise panama city mystery dinner great cruise fried chicken captain rick the upper deck relaxing evening paddle wheel boat cruise wonderful night friendly crew great dinner food was great mother's day deer island live entertainment
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our trip on the Betsy Ann. We were celebrating my birthday. It was definitely the highlight of my day! We saw several dolphins. We also saw a beautiful sunset and moonrise! The complimentary coffee was nice. It did get chilly so it was nice to go inside the cabin to warm up. I would recommend going on the Betsy Ann!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The crew was great and very knowledgeable. It was very relaxing and we enjoyed the sunset tour with the added in history of the area. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We took the sunset cruise Saturday night and had a very nice time. We got lucky as the weather was perfectly clear so the sunset was spectacular! The captain and the crew were very nice and the trip was informative and fun! We saw some dolphins too! The only criticism I have is that the benches are very hard and not so comfortable so bring a pillow if you are sensitive to that.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I went on the sunset cruise. As a history and science buff I enjoyed the captains commentary on the history and wildlife in the area. The sunset was beautiful and we saw a couple of dolphins playing in the water.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was a great tour for us. Michael & his wife have something special here. Both of them along with Vince made our time special. Mom uses a walker and they were so accommodating on getting her on and off. Very personable and informative tour. Yes the dolphins showed up along with the huge pelicans. Fellow guests came to our aid when getting mom to and from the boat on the very narrow walkways. Railings on the walkways would be a plus but of course is the dock’s responsibility. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone. Dinner cruise sounds awesome, local food and music not to mention probably a beautiful sunset. Reasonable prices all the way around.