“wonderful meal”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2016

we were visitors to biloxi and googled restaurants for this area, we didn't want the buffet at the casino we were staying at. This place is local, quaint and the atmosphere was very nice...the food is a mix of local, thai, creole, seafood etc...so we tried a couple of things. Everything we tried was prepared just right and very very good. I would recommend this place to anyone. The meal was a pleasurably experience on our trip thru town.
MT and BF/Memphis, TN

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Brisket po-boy good & messy.. Pretty good gumbo..had fried okra added to it..yummy surprise. Service was great! A bit disappointed that seafood nachos were not on menu..

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Was a nice place to eat. Offers a good variety of different origins of food. Kids were also very satisfied with their portion and quality.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is a small, somewhat out of the way place. It is still easily accessible on Pass Rd. Very eclectic menu. I had the shrimp and grits which were great! My friends raved about their burgers. A must if you like something you can't find outside the Coast.

1  Thank Kerry D
Reviewed 10 January 2016

I'm a vegetarian, but I don't like tofu - they did have a few vegetarian plates with tofu, but no falafel. I had the humus with pita for an appetizer and a salad with the coconut milk soup for my lunch. All were fabulous, especially the soup! My husband had the wontons and a burger and thought they were both great too. We came for lunch and sat outside. Service was wonderful and so was the atmosphere. We will definitely be back!

Been to Shady's Global Grille & Oyster? Share your experiences!