“Surprisingly Good”
Review of The Blind Tiger

The Blind Tiger
Ranked #46 of 251 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was a little cautious after reading the reviews. Needless. The service was prompt, courteous, and helpful. The setting is beautiful, either inside or out. The smoked tuna dip is excellent. I wish it was served with chips rather than crackers. Sharp and tasty. We also tried the catfish basket. Very fresh and tasty. But again, served with no dipping sauce even though it was a pound of catfish nuggets. Overall, good service, good food and excellent view of the water.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Looking for something great to eat? Look no further than The Blind Tiger! The restaurant/bar sits up high and on the waterfront near Harrah’s. Climb the stairs and dine with a spectacular view! Brittany (who was terrific) told us that they don’t have freezers: everything is made fresh daily. Personally loved the special of the day, Cantina Shrimp tacos, with a local favorite beverage, the Bushwacker. Yum! Food was served very quickly and we enjoyed an amazing sunset!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We enjoyed our lunch here as we ate out on the deck. I had the Royal Reds, a great type of boiled shrimp with red jacket potatoes and corn on the cob. Excellent!

My wife had the fish tacos and enjoyed them. We each had two margaritas.

Our server was Sean and he was great! His advice on what to order was spot on and he suggested a couple of places in the area to visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We ate here for lunch with family and grandkids; the staff was helpful and gave us a room to ourselves. Waitress was nice, knowledgeable about menu, food was good although very salty. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a good experience here starting with great bar service and an appetizer of smoked wings. Then I ordered the shrimp basket and was disappointed to discover that they were popcorn shrimp fried in the saltiest batter I have ever had. I had to take the batter off to eat them (a pain) and the bartender asked me what I was doing. I told him and he said he had heard that before. Kudos to the potato salad and cold slaw that came with the meal. Strange combination but it was the highlight of the shrimp entree. Should have had wings, potato salad and cold slaw.

4 stars for the wings and sides for the shrimp, zero stars for the shrimp equal a 2 star rating.