“Excellent sandwiches”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #105 of 253 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed 7 March 2018

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our Firehouse subs. I wish we had one close to home! The bread was delicious, the choices excellent. The sandwiches were tasty, quick, and made for a perfect lunch. A number of military men and women from Keesler AFB were there for lunch confirming that the food is delicious and reasonably priced. We recommend Firehouse Subs for a quick meal.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The wait is not too long and the staff very friendly. Though we took ours to go the place looked clean and comfortable to eat there.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were advised by locals to go there if we were looking for good local food. The food was quite good and the portions were large. The best thing was the staff who sat down with us and told us about the area and it's history. Our very nice waitress had lived in the area all of her life and was particularly warm and nice. An example of southern hospitality for our first trip to Mississippi to be sure.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I enjoy stopping here when I am in the area. They always have a good quality sub no matter when I stop. The meat and cheese seem to be a little better than average. The service is excellent and they seem to be pretty fast to me. By the time I get my drink and sit down normally the food is ready. Reasonably prices and quick can't beat that for a work day lunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Firehouse Subs was clean and they had plenty of help. We ordered the Briskit and it is sliced thin and oh so tender. You place your order and yes you can order them the way you want, take a seat and they bring it to your table...

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!