“Really good sandwiches”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #103 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Reviewed 21 February 2018

The wait is not too long and the staff very friendly. Though we took ours to go the place looked clean and comfortable to eat there.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were advised by locals to go there if we were looking for good local food. The food was quite good and the portions were large. The best thing was the staff who sat down with us and told us about the area and it's history. Our very nice waitress had lived in the area all of her life and was particularly warm and nice. An example of southern hospitality for our first trip to Mississippi to be sure.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I enjoy stopping here when I am in the area. They always have a good quality sub no matter when I stop. The meat and cheese seem to be a little better than average. The service is excellent and they seem to be pretty fast to me. By the time I get my drink and sit down normally the food is ready. Reasonably prices and quick can't beat that for a work day lunch.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Firehouse Subs was clean and they had plenty of help. We ordered the Briskit and it is sliced thin and oh so tender. You place your order and yes you can order them the way you want, take a seat and they bring it to your table...

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Place was clean, the staff was courteous. The sub was hot and exactly what I asked for it. I'm giving the excellent not because I think firehouse subs are excellent. I'm saying if you go in to a sub shop hoping for filet mignon that is on you.

We got the brisket sandwiches and were happy with the results.

We were too exhausted to go find a restaurant and had to get in some quick shopping, so finding the firehouse was very helpful.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!