“Great Burgers!”

Highlights Sports Lounge
Ranked #91 of 256 Restaurants in Biloxi
Description: Get off the bench and play at IP's Highlights Sports Lounge -- the only place for sports fans to eat, drink and watch their favorite games from all over the world via satellite. Unique to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, Highlights is a high-tech haven of over 65 plasma HD screens featuring every game everywhere every day! You are certain to score by trying one of our hamburgers, a salad for the lighter side, or perhaps one of our delicious entrees.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were celebrating our birthday with a weekend in Biloxi and we stopped for lunch at Highlights. So glad we did, she had the mushroom burger and I had the IP burger. The burgers were tasty, the buns fresh, soft and very flavorful. The fries were crispy and also served hot and had just a little seasoning so you didn’t even need the ketchup. My daughter tried a home brew blonde beer that was really good , the service was great, quick and friendly. I recommend you add this to you stops next time your in Biloxi it’s yummy!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We wanted a quick bite to eat. Food and service was okay. We would not dine there again. Very loud. If you enjoy watching sports this would be a great place.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The service was excellent but the food was not so much. The first night I got the chicken wings and they were tiny. The second night I got the chicken nachos and those were very good.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a sports bar with sports bar food. I recommend the boudin balls that were spicy and had a mild after burn. They were served with a brown cajun mustard. Very good. Next we had a dozen boneless wings flavored with sweet chili. Perfectly tender and crispy and the sweet chili sauce was very good. We had a side of french fries nothing special but crispy on the outside and yummy in the middle.

For a sports bar second to Walks Ons.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

On 09 October 2017 @ approximately 1820-1920 Hours, went downstairs from eighth floor IP Hotel Casino to Highlight Sports Bar to order two bowls of chicken soup to go. Waited approximately 5 minutes to receive order and proceeded back up to the room. Opened a bowl of Soup to find Highlights had given me the wrong soup. Went back downstairs with receipt in hand and politely requested that the facility provide me the correct order. Young lady behind register insisted that I bring the wrong order back before she could give me my correct order. I told her I was not going to make another trip upstairs and asked to speak to her Manager (Bryant). Gave Bryant the receipt and requested that he give me my correct order. Bryant told me "How Do I Know You Didn't Eat It." I replied "Check the receipt." Fifteen minutes had transpired. Bryant insisted I return the incorrect order. I refused to go upstairs again and insisted that my moinies be refunded or my correct order be given to me. Bryant called Security & That is another Unpleasant Situation Over Two Bowls of Chicken Soup.

1  Thank RocoTaco

Been to Highlights Sports Lounge? Share your experiences!