“Artisan Bread & Serious Cookies!”

Serious Bread Bakery
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I just love this little bakery and all of the sweet and savory goodies they make. A few favorites include the chicken salad on sunflower bread, awesome energy bars, oatmeal cookies and their flat bread… mmm! It's all seriously good!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great bread and cookies! We stumbled across this place and grabbed muffins, a giant cookie, and bread for home. All delicious!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

After having lunch at North Beach, my sister and I stumbled across this little bakery in BSL. Although I an gluten sensitive, I couldn't pass up checking out the bakery. They offer several options of bread loaves as well as cookies, scones, and bars. They also have homemade hummus and pesto (I'll have to go back to test those out). Oh yeah, when we walked in, there was some yummy looking flatbread on a front table that would make a fabulous pizza crust! My sister and her boyfriend got scones and a very large cookie (almost the size of my head! Definitely sharing size!). I also got a pumpkin energy bar made with oats which reminds me of a chewy granola bar -- and so far, no gluten bloating from my nibblings. The bf reported that the cookie was very good and the scones were dense but soft -- not dry and crumbly like others I have seen. I asked if they ever did Gluten Free, but they don't have the facilities to do that. They did say that they soak all of their grains for several hours so they sprout, which some have said makes it easier for people with gluten sensitivities to digest their breads and treats. I may just have to give one of those cookies a try the next time I stop in BSL. So make sure you look for this bakery when you are in BSL.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Delicious chicken salad sandwich on sunflower bread... y um. Friendly little place, good variety of breads - wish the loaves were a little smaller for a family of two. Will eat here again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We go for cutting the coast every year this is the best !! My family will fight over it the flatbread is the best! Along with their muffins!!! We go back every year!!!