“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here is always good. It is also consistent!! It is a little pricey. I would come more often if it was a little less pricey, but overall it isn't bad, just some items are high. The service is usually good. We have had a couple not so great experiences, but overall the service is almost always good.
The smoked wings are the best!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to have dinner at The Blind Tiger and my only regret was that we waited so long!! This place had it all, location, atmosphere, food, drinks and staff. All top notch. I had the Mahi Mahon tacos, best fish tacos I have ever eaten! The Blind Tiger citrus ale ( brewed by the Lazy Magnolia Brewery in Kiln, another must visit when I’m the area) was delicious. Our server, Brittany took excellent care of us and we had a nice visit with Carol while there as well. An excellent experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Food is good but overpriced. Also, I do not need long story about your dishes/drinks when I sit down, please just give me the menus first.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

A great place on the water. The menu varies day to day but everything is prepared and served fresh. The service is fast and friendly. Drinks are inexpensive and plentiful.

The day we were there Royal Red shrimp were featured, they were absolutely out of this world good. I mean slap yo mama good.

If you get anywhere near Bay St Louis you must stop at The Blind Tiger.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Waterfront location. The food is delicious and the service is great! The outside bartender Ashley makes your dining experience even better. The beer is cold, and the view is beautiful!!! We will be back!!