“good food, fascinating building”

North Beach Food and Spirits
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This restaurant, a charming renovation of an old newspaper building right on the beach road, has a really nice bar as well as food that is a step up from the usual "fried seafood" you would expect. Worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

The ambience and menu selection here are very good, but the service was a bit off. The steak was one of the best I've ever had, but the chargrilled oysters were not good. . The restaurant itself is a step up from most of the beach bar types of places nearby and would go back again for sure. NIce selection of wine and cocktails too and a good date place.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and service. Consistently good food. I have visited a couple of times. Once with family and then again solo. I would highly recommend North Beach Restaurant.

1  Thank jhende79921
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We have enjoyed meals at this restaurant in the past and I was looking forward to a good meal with my son who was visiting during the holidays. We had three different servers and were never sure who to deal with. My lunch portion was very small and cold. My son's daily special was watery and so salty he couldn't take a second bite.
I called when we got home and left my number but never received a call back. So disappointing!!!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I have been here twice. The food has been good both times. The service has been good both times. I got a Stella beer on tap, raw oysters, oyster rockefeller, and my partner got a muffalata. I like the location, the ambiance, the old architecture. I read reviews for Thanksgiving. Too bad people had bad experiences. Do not let those experiences keep you from this restaurant. At normal times, it is just fine. Both times I went, I got good service and good food.

1  Thank John D