“If you like steak, skip the steak special.”

Bogart's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: inside Hollywood Casino
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Had dinner at Bogart's on a Wednesday night to take advantage of the special 2 can dine for 39.99. My wife and I had the special. Dinner started with a choice of salad or soup. My wife had the salad and I had the soup. Both very good. As for as the steak, I could have feed it to the fish outside my dinner table window. Great view by the way. That aside, excellent service and food beside the steak that came with the special. Will return to try the filet or ribeye off the regular menu.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank 125speck

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were seated and made aware of what was available. Had an enjoyable time. However, the staff seemed to be having a bit of problems between each other which was noticeable. Not good.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We eat at Bogart's quite often because it is one of the best restaurants around the area. The full menu is available at the bar and we usually eat there. Gavin does a great job juggling bartender duties with food service. The Sunday night Prime Rib special is great. The onion soup is some of the best I have ever had; the Seared Tuna appetizer is also very good. I agree with other reviewers who noted the seafood dishes are as good as the steak. My husband had a Red Snapper dish last night and he loved it. Val, the manager is a jack of all trades and always helpful and always smiling! Posting photos of the view as well as some of the food

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2016

We were hungry for a good steak after eating mainly seafood for several days and tried this steakhouse inside the Hollywood Casino based upon reviews. The food was very good and the steak was of good quality and prepared perfectly. Service was good, but just a little slow. I felt our meal may have sit on the counter a bit as it was not as hot as I felt it should be. The view of the bay outside the window was beautiful and so we didn't mind the extra wait while we watched the sunset!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Arkies10
Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Food was great but service was mediocre. We had to wait a long time for our food. View is spectacular. Atmosphere very nice.

Date of visit: February 2016