“GreatCatfish!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Thompson's Seafood
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Went yesterday for Lunch, I had Catfish/ Shrimp platter with sweet potato fries. The catfish was fresh and sweet ! Delicious! The sweet potatoes fries were cooked perfect. My husband picked out a fresh piece of Red snapper(as they also sell fresh seafood) for 2.00 extra you can have it cooked for you. He had 1/2 blackened and 1/2 grilled, it was perfect and great tasting. Washed it all down with a Diet Barq's root beer!! what more could you ask for on a summer day? We will be returning to Thompson for fresh Seafood or to eat in!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

LIttle private seafood market with grill/restaurant. Fresh fish I have Never heard of!
Scallops, shrimp, they got it all. Frozed 9" crawfish pies to take home and bake--delish!
Frozen stuffed baked potatoes with shrimp, crawfish plus crawfish or aligator sausages to grill or make gumbo with. Great menu featuring redfish, triple tail, shrimp, pasta specials....this will be a go to everytime I come thru or stay here. Friendly staff, great prices, specials are creative.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This restaurant is on the same property where I usually stay when I come to the coast. What I like about Thompson's is that they have boiled seafood along with the fried food..

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We have been driving from South Padre Island TX to Treasure Island FL, and this was the BEST stop for lunch on the trip. Not even listed in Trip Advisor so I had to add them. If you're looking for an outstanding Shrimp Poboy, this is the place to go! Cindy had the batter fried shrimp and it was amazing. EVERYTHING was so fresh and delicious, I wish we lived closer!!