See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2018

A very nice, quiet room at themotel. The breakfast was excellent as was the people at the front desk, Breakfast had a lot of protein, instead of the just the usual carbs. Room was excellent, WiFi worked just fine. Ruby was an excellent rep for the motel. My GPS took me to the wrong place, but that is the GPS fault, not the motel.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Nathanael G, General Manager at Quality Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words and stellar feedback regarding your recent stay. I've shared your feedback with the team, and they were excited to hear that you found all areas of your stay to be acceptable and we look forward to hosting you again on your next return trip to the area! We pride ourselves on being able to provide our guests with stellar, friendly service and accommodations. Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel 30 minutes out of our way specifically to swim, but the indoor pool was *freezing.* Even the air was cold, in stark contrast to the heated lobby just outside the pool. The ladder had no steps, and my son complained twice that he felt like his hands were shocked in the water. The hot tub was boarded up, and the only towels provided were *hand towels!* When in God’s name would anyone at a pool need a blue-stripe, pool-only HAND towel?! The whole shelf was stocked with them. And when I asked the receptionist at the lobby for fresh pool towels, she handed me more tiny towels! I asked her what days and times they turned on the heater and the hot tub, and she said, “It’s automatic.” No further explanation. Pretty sure that means, “We don’t.”
The cable worked fine, the beds were comfortable, air controls worked great, no bugs. Tiny bathroom, but everything worked.
Unfortunately, I also expected and needed an elevator, as other reviewers have mentioned. I think it’s important BEFORE booking that a hotel let their customers know if they are not going to be able to accommodate their handicaps. (They have a handicap seat in the pool for us to avoid the stairs down into the water but nothing to help us get to our second-story rooms... ‍♀️)
In short, next time, I’ll pick the hotel next door. I sure expected better for the price I paid.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Called for room online. Was given directions by the call service which is not in the US. They told us to get off on exit 241B. We went 10 miles out of our way due to there is NOT a B exist. It was late and raining I didn’t want to turn back but we had confirmed the reservation and would be charged regardless so we had to go back. BUT when I got back there I had no reservations. I was then back on the phone with THE FOREIGN CALLCENTER they apologized for me driving a total of 20 miles out of my way because they said a B was behind the exist number. For that they gave me a whopping $5 off the room. The man at the counter was nice. Didn’t realize the hotel didn’t have elevator so beware if you have trouble with stairs. My bags were a nightmare to get up the stairs. And here is some comedy. Another couple just struggled up those stairs and after we went in our room they knock on our door and asks Does your key fit that room???? Without sounding rude I said well I’m on the other side of this locked door so I would say yes it works. I hated that they had to return back down all those stairs hopefully they didn’t get bad hotel directions too. Bed was nothing great. Breakfast was good

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

At the door entry from side of building which should require your key card to enter was broken anyone could enter. This is not a safe situation.

Inside the hallway entrance to the corridor the fire door was broken and would not close. The fire department could shut the motel down for this extremely dangerous violation.

The management was very polite and the room itself satisfactory. It is my advice that Choices should not have their name connected with this establishment.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

One could call this the motel from hell. Cockroaches. Dirty stained carpet. Peeling paint. Old sagging furniture.
I put my ipad next to the bed on the side bedtable, and when I picked it up, two cockroaches scurried out from under it. It was a disgusting room and we didn't sleep at all night. Unless you're filming a horror movie, I wouldn't give stay at this place.

Room tip: Simply put--find another place to stay.
Date of stay: January 2018