All reviews evening reception room was clean free hot breakfast breakfast choices needed a place to stay cracker barrel the staff was friendly and helpful business center off the highway waffles family reunion ole miss campus southern hospitality ms oxford inns clerk
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Just needed a place to stay before going to triathlon at Sardis Lake the next morning. This Hampton provided that!The staff was really nice. The room was quiet. I did not have time to eat at the complimentary buffet.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Annie, guest services, was absolutely delightful. Beyond courteous and a very pleasant to deal with. Our room was well appointed and clean. Would recommend it for anyone traveling through MS.
I wish there were more Annie's in our world!!!!
Gyna

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Ajay P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

I wanted to take the time to thank you for all of your kind words regarding the property and my staff. It is such a warming feeling to know that we love having you here and you love being here and are looking forward to returning.
Once again thank you,

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We needed a room for the night since we were in town for the Dragonfly Triathlon that was located out on Sardis Lake! Quick 15 min trip to the Lake and conveniently located to the Interstate. Hotel and staff were wonderful and would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in Batesville!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Once again thank you,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This was an overnight stay on our way to New Orleans. The Hotel appeared to be a relatively new Hampton Inn. The staff at the check in desk were friendly and helpful. We were also informed that cookies would be available at 7pm. Our room was immaculate and had the nice high mattresses that Hampton is famous for ensuring a good nights sleep. Breakfast was plentiful and had a nice selection with protein included. We did not use the pool or whirlpool but they were well kept and clean. Being in the deep south in August I expect humidity. I felt none of it in the hotel public areas or the smell that oft times accompanies this type of weather. Batesville itself is not a tourist area other than a stop along the highway. It is difficult to find a place to eat that is not of the fast food variety. If you are not picky, you will not go hungry.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Ajay P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!!
Regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I've stayed at this hotel several times and they never disappoint. It's always very clean and the staff are so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is delicious. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

it truly warms my heart when a guest relays the wonderful service that they received from my staff on your visit to our property. This building is truly home away from home and you are, our guest, and we are all so please that you felt right at home.