“Good food!”

Panera Bread
Ranked #26 of 108 Restaurants in Woodbury
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Woodbury is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here for a long time, but now remember why I used to come a lot. The food is always good. I like the change of the employees bring the food out to your table- it is a much better system than when people would all get jammed up at the counter when you went to pick up your own. There were six of us for lunch last Saturday. We had everything from cheddar broccoli in a bread bowl, to chicken salad sandwiches, tomato soup, black bean soup, Thai chicken salad, roasted turkey caramelized kale sandwich, etc. Everyone liked their food. I think it's a bit pricey, but overall a good place to eat.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

The kiosk were not working today and the line was nearly out the door. When bringing up my Panera app, I found that I could order via the app. This allowed me to sit down and quickly order and bypass the crowd.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I was happy to see they now have later hours! I like their food and enjoy having lunch there. I had the chicken and fuji apple salad. I could have sworn the apples were fresh the last time but this time they were dried. Still tasty, just unexpected. I like getting treats by using my loyalty card.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Service is not great at all. You order a hot sandwich and comes with tomato which makes the sandwich to mushy. Coffee lukewarm.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

This place is crazy busy. If you bring headphones, your laptop, and an appetite, you'll be fine. Comfort food is most of the menu. I met my wife at a different location! haha. Seriously! Good standby lunch.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!