“Tasty!”

Sushi Tango
Ranked #70 of 108 Restaurants in Woodbury
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped and had very tasty spring rolls, California rolls, Crunchy roll, Caterpillar, and green tea icecream. Most of the things we wanted were already on their happy hour specials menu.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

I've been coming to Wisconsin/Minnesota for a couple of years now and Sushi Tango in Woodbury is my go to restaurant every time. As a non-American traveller, adapting to the local food (large volumes people, large volumes!) this restaurant is the calm amongst storms of eateries and you'll feel wonderful after dinner or lunch here!

You'll guaranteed a superb meal (and I STRONGLY recommend the Sushi or Sashimi Dinner option - epic) served by incredibly attentive staff who clearly care about their customers and, for me anyway, an easily accessible location in between the bustle of the cities and the quiet of the office location and close proximity to up market shopping at Woodbury Lakes.

Be sure to take advantage of the excellent value ALL DAY happy hour where you can amply feed a group of three for about $60 and have a broad smile on everyone's face at the end of the meal.

Great job you guys!

Reviewed 9 March 2015

I recently moved to the Woodbury area and came across Sushi Tango completely by accident. I thought "sushi, in a strip mall.....really?" Went in and had a great experience. I was surprised there was a bar. I've taken the same friend there 4 times. We always get the Vegas and Hot Wheel rolls. The tempura veggies are fabulous. I've only had one bad service experience there and that was a separate trip with my daughter. I actually like the sushi here better than Osaka.

Reviewed 12 October 2014

Seriously.. leave sushi to the innovative.
My experience was horrible. First time I went there was with a bunch of family. Took 30 min to get even our first glass of water and over an hour to get eggrolls. Mind you we were the only customers there. We were starting to wonder if we should even order food if the eggrolls took that long. We ended up wasting our time and ordered food which left us hungry still. I vowed never to go again, however my kid sister had a birthday and really wanted to try it out. Big mistake yet again. Same issue. Worst service ever.
It's a strip mall for christ sakes. Please specialize in cheaper sushi at more affordable prices if u suck so bad. Cub foods makes better sushi and u get it right away. There are so many bad things I could say, I love supporting asian resturants but this place def is on my reject list.

2  Thank dpsp80
Reviewed 6 July 2014

So we figured we try a place that had a reduced happy hour menu, well like they say you pay for what you get. This place was clean from the stand point of the tables and plates/glassware. But here are the three main points of why we will never visit this establishment again. 1) The noise level with people at the sushi bar was very loud, it doesn't help the design of the large seating room has no sound proofing but it’s a strip mall location. 2) The services was not great, (30 minutes) for four sushi rolls, our server (Eddie) was not that attentive but observing the wait staff it appeared they were always running in to the kitchen and back and forth but not really bringing any entrée or main courses. It appeared to be the kitchen and we arrived at 9 p.m. and the place wasn't packed. 3) The sushi was the worst we have ever had. DRY DRY DRY… The seaweed was dry and the rice was dry. If the sushi was good quality the service and noise level could be forgotten but this was not the case. So happy hour special ($35), you get what you pay. Will stick to our two favorites in town, OBENTO-YA and BAGU SUSHI both are equally top quality sushi.

Been to Sushi Tango? Share your experiences!