“This place is the REAL deal......”

Cravings Wine Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cravings Wine Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 113 Restaurants in Woodbury
Price range: USD 8 - USD 32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine wine, delectable food, and a relaxed polished casual atmosphere in the Twin Cities East Metro area. Cravings Wine Bar & Grille is just that sort of place, whether for a special occasion, an important lunch meeting or just a place to relax after a long day, you will experience excellent service, an exclusive wine selection, full bar, fine food,and handmade desserts that is unmatched in the Woodbury area.
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

As someone who travels 200 days a year and considers himself somewhat of a “foodie”.....I can tell you that you’re gonna like this place and the wonderful food that they serve. Unfortunately, on the night we dined here, it was late and our group was tired so we ordered an appetizer, salads and soup. Our crab cakes were perfect, complemented with a lemon sauce. I had some chicken rice soup which was outstanding.....made completely from scratch....in house. Lastly, we had our salads....which were good sized and contained a great assortment of chilled greens and vegetables topped with a dressing which once again was made from scratch entirely in house. The service was fast and efficient. In fact, the owner, stopped by our table several times to make sure everything was OK. With our meal, we ordered a couple of bottles of wine (Mer Soliel Chardonnay) which was VERY reasonably priced. We can’t wait to come back to Woodbury and try some of the great looking entrees we saw on the menu. If you haven’t been here yet.....you need come. Your missing a great treat.

Date of visit: November 2017
Nameer A, Owner at Cravings Wine Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for your visit and kind words, reading your review certainly makes my day. I'll be proud to share your feedback with my team!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

They have a great gluten free menu. Even gluten free flatbreads there, which are almost impossible to find anywhere else in Woodbury or nearby. I've never had a complaint and have eaten here many times.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I was drawn to this location with a friend through a Groupon on a Saturday aruond 130pm. There were a handful of people in the entire place and service was extremely slow and I was very upset with our wine taste. The $12 wine flight consisted of 3 choices of a very slim selection of wines and each glass held 3-4 small sips of wine. They did have a nice lunch menu to offer and the food was very good ~ but the wait in between getting service, glasses of water, wine flights and food was completely ridiculous. I will not be returning to this location.

Date of visit: November 2017
Nameer A, Owner at Cravings Wine Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Brenda, thank you for your feedback. We are extremely sorry to not have met your expectations. We take your feedback to heart and we will work diligently to improve service levels. We certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. I would like to personally reach out to you to make up for the poor experience. My email is nameer540b@gmail.com. We can exchange phone number that way.

Nameer.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The taste of the food changed a lot after the past restaurant owner was gone. Good wine. Regular food.

Date of visit: September 2017

Alejandro, thank you for your feedback. We are extremely sorry to not have met your expectations. We take your feedback to heart and we will work diligently to improve service levels. We certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you. I would like to personally reach out to you to make up for the poor experience. My email is nameer540b@gmail.com. We can exchange phone number that way.

Nameer.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in Woodbury on a cross country trip to Wisconsin. We were staying across the street from Cravings Wine Bar & Grille, and we decided to take a chance on it. We started with the crab cakes which had a lemony aioli sauce with cucumber spirals that cut the richness beautifully. The white chicken lasagna with a delicious tomato sauce and balsamic reduction was amazing. The shrimp and lobster risotto was creamy and flavorful. What made it the best experience was the owner Amir and waitress Stephanie who made us feel like they had been waiting for us to walk in and were so excited to see us.

Date of visit: September 2017

Kathy,

We hope to see you soon on your next visit to MN/WI.

Nameer

Been to Cravings Wine Bar & Grille? Share your experiences!