“Just right”
Dining Room
Upstairs Sitting Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Sofa bed for additional guests
The view from the patio
Our neighborhood
Minnesota Marine Art Mueseum
Scenic Overlook
Mississippi River
National Eagle Center
Historic Downtown
Saint Mary's University
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Winona, Minnesota

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 194 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Any
clasentmp
Sisters, Oregon
“Just right”
Reviewed 26 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

A great place just across from the St Mary's campus. The continental breakfast is perfect. I would suggest a couple different herbal teas. I was great that rice milk was available. Comfy and simple...

Value Rooms
Travelling group: Friends
mistyschl...
Schroeder, Minnesota
“Quaint get away!”
Reviewed 26 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This place was charming, tastefully decorated, and very clean! The Hostess was very helpful suggesting favorite places to eat and see. We loved the history of the place and setting looking into the rolling hills when we had coffee on patio. My only wish was that it was not so close to busy road, due to traffic noise. Otherwise, we absolutely adored this place!

Value Rooms
Travelling group: Couples
csprau88
Austin, Texas
“Absolutely perfect!”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

As long as you have a vehicle, you are set with staying here. I was the only guest at the Inn last night so I had the entire place to myself. It was lovely being able to play the baby grand piano and the area is quiet and extremely peaceful. It is situated on the edge of town, across from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, which is where I was headed after my stay. It's within 5 minutes of Lake Winona and about 10 minutes from downtown. My room had two twin beds, which was fine. The entire place was incredibly well kept and clean. I will definitely be back!

Value Cleanliness
Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Tracy T
Lawrence
“like being invited to stay at a friend's house”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I've stayed at Village House Inn twice this year. Both experiences have been very comfortable. I would highly recommend staying here over a hotel. It truly is like being invited to stay at a friend's house.

Rooms
Travelling group: Family
4joycef
Buffalo, Minnesota
“A great place!”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This was our first visit to the Village House Inn and we found it to be clean, tastefully decorated, quiet and a very comfortable room. We will return and also tell our friends! Anne was a great host and we appreciated her telling us about the Marine
Art Museum.

Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing