“1st stay in a B&B”
Dining Room
Upstairs Sitting Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Sofa bed for additional guests
The view from the patio
Our neighborhood
Minnesota Marine Art Mueseum
Scenic Overlook
Mississippi River
National Eagle Center
Historic Downtown
Saint Mary's University
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Winona, Minnesota

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 195 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Any
Maribeth...
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“1st stay in a B&B”
Reviewed 27 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Stayed in the Village House while visiting my daughter at SMU. Anne was wonderful and the house is beautiful and very convenient to the campus. Continental breakfast is self-service with choice of coffee/teas and fresh pastries from a local bakery, or yogurt, oatmeal/ granola, bagels, etc. Will definitely be returning if the place is not booked!

Cleanliness Service
Michael M
Nevis, Minnesota
“Southeastern Minnesota's Gem”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Our stay at the Village House in was incredible! My fiancé and I reserved all four rooms, one for us, three for my family members when they came to Winona for our wedding. The accommodations were absolutely delightful, truly superior to any B & B we have ever stayed at. I would highly recommend the Village House when planning a stay in Winona.

Value Rooms
KARI3230
MINNESOTA
“Love this place...”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We returned yesterday from a great little weekend trip to Winona. The Village House Inn is to B&Bs what the colors are to Autumn. Both were spectacular this weekend! Not only is this an awesome place to stay I think they must buy new towels and linens after each stay. The entire place is immaculate and charming. It is more than you would expect. This was my second trip and this time we added new people to the group and they were pleasantly surprised! Anne whatever you are doing, keep doing it! THE VILLAGE HOUSE INN is AMAZING.

Value Cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Jody D
Roberts, Wisconsin, United States
“1st time to Winona”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This was my first time to Winona and staying in a bed and breakfast. Village House Inn exceeded my expectations in every aspect: comfort, quality and charming atmosphere. Should I get the opportunity to return, Village House Inn is where I would prefer to stay.

Value Cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
funksters...
Peoria
“Outstanding Family Experience”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We stayed at the Village House Inn for two nights and can't say enough about it. It is such a warm, inviting and unbelievably clean home. Having private bathrooms (for all rooms!!) is such a plus! It was also so unsual to have the sitting areas a bit off the main paths of the house, a very nice offering. The beds were VERY comfortable as were the pillows - should have checked to see what brand they were - I liked them much better than our own! Anne is such a charming hostess - from the greeting on the chalk board (with all our names) to excellent suggestions for dining. She recommended the HIllside Fish House for a special dinner for us and it was also fabulous - only about 15-20 min away from the Village House Inn. We'll be back without a doubt and hope it's not booked solid like I am guessing it might be, once the word gets out about this "home"!

Rooms Service
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing