“Great food and service! ”
Review of Zen Asia

Zen Asia
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

My new favorite place for Asian food and the owner is the kindest person you'll ever meet! We've been looking for a good Asian restaurant in the area for a while, so glad we found Zen Asia!

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I had stopped to Zen Asia for take out once before, and were very impressed Even the take out was presented nicely, and the food was fantastic! We decided to go there for a date, and really enjoyed it. The owner was extremely friendly, and gracious. Service was very attentive. We started with chicken wings that were perfectly seasoned, and delicious! My wife ordered Kung Pao chicken, and I had the spicy Vietnamese chicken. We both like spicy food, and were not disappointed. Both were very tasty, and with the addition of the pepper sauce at the table, I was able to kick it up a notch! Zen Asia is a winner in our book, and we will be back regularly!

Reviewed 10 October 2014

I love that this restaurant is so close to our house so it was easy to get to. I was a little turned off by the yelling/loud talking between the employees in the kitchen. We couldn't understand what they were saying but they sounded like they were arguing. The interior is a little run down and I felt that the menus could use a good wipe down. We tried the crab Rangoon which was great. I had the Mongolian beef which was delish but I wish there was a little more "beef". My husband had a seafood dish (can't remember the name) which had crab, shrimp, scallops, octopus, deep fried...it was yummy (I got to steal some pieces off his plate). The owner came up to table and was very nice. I feel if the interior of the restaurant reflects the food that they serve it would be dynamite!!

Reviewed 16 September 2014

I have eaten here many times along with friends and family for many occasions. Lunch or dinner equally good. All the food is well made and super fresh. The soups are extraordinary. In fact I credit one of them for saving me when I had a bout of pneumonia. Nancy, the owner has always been very accommodating no matter the size of our parties. This is a favorite place for Asian food.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The food is delicious, it doesn't matter what you order on the menu, it's good. Their Thai Tom Yum soup with chicken or shrimp is amazing and it's plenty for two. Having that soup with some of their rolls makes an excellent lunch or dinner. (chicken or shrimp). The owner, Nancy is wonderful. You won't go wrong.