“Fun conversation”

Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Waseca
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Waseca today.
Reviewed 24 July 2016

It was a hot, muggy day and we were the only customers. We had an enjoyable conversation with the staff. The food was good too.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2015

This was good. We looked online and they have lots of options and they are affordable. Our taco salads were so big, we ended up taking our chips and guac with us to go!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Stopped for a quick Breakfast before heading out of town.
Food was fairly fast,(we waited like 5 mins. max),it was cooked hot and fresh.I am now hooked on their Breakfast Scrambler Burritos,and am glad there's not one next to my House.Very good food for a Taco John's.....

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

If you are just hitting the place or the drive thru it's your average Taco John's. But if you are using them to supply for your party, baby shower, graduation ect... Cindy is awesome. I have used them 3xs and she has known what I would need for my guest list. Also in my freaking out wondering if I would have enough assured me if I needed anything she would let her staff know if I called to get what I needed ready right away. It was such a help in planning our parties. Also we eat take home once in awhile. Always good service.

Date of visit: September 2014

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!