“Fun conversation”

Taco John's
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Waseca
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 July 2016

It was a hot, muggy day and we were the only customers. We had an enjoyable conversation with the staff. The food was good too.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

This was good. We looked online and they have lots of options and they are affordable. Our taco salads were so big, we ended up taking our chips and guac with us to go!

Reviewed 14 May 2015

Stopped for a quick Breakfast before heading out of town.
Food was fairly fast,(we waited like 5 mins. max),it was cooked hot and fresh.I am now hooked on their Breakfast Scrambler Burritos,and am glad there's not one next to my House.Very good food for a Taco John's.....

Reviewed 22 April 2015

If you are just hitting the place or the drive thru it's your average Taco John's. But if you are using them to supply for your party, baby shower, graduation ect... Cindy is awesome. I have used them 3xs and she has known what I would need for my guest list. Also in my freaking out wondering if I would have enough assured me if I needed anything she would let her staff know if I called to get what I needed ready right away. It was such a help in planning our parties. Also we eat take home once in awhile. Always good service.

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!