“Coming back to review one of our faves.”
Review of El Tequila

El Tequila
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Waseca
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This has become one of our favorite local restaurants.Very good salsa and beans along with other things on the menu.I mention the salsa and beans because we have visited many Mexican places and the salsa and beans many times are tasteless and watered down. We usually sit in the bar area. We like a more cozy atmosphere. We have always had excellent service and they are very friendly and personable. Maria is the best!
A few months ago I decided to to celebrate my birthday there. About 11 people met us. Our service was great and they did not add a mandatory tip on the bills.I mention this because I have been to many social get togethers at different places and if it's been more than 7 or so a tip was been added to the bills. And every time we received horrible service!!!
Back to our last visit we had a little one with us and said little one dropped rice all over the floor. To put the cherry on top I accidently knocked over a full beer on top of the mess. Again Maria was so wonderful to us as was her oldest son whom was our waiter. Very good people and very good place to eat!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We have been to El Tequila many times over the years, and it has always been a great choice as the food and service is excellent. They have an extensive menu with a good number of choices for people with kids or others who want something other than Mexican food. It's been a lot of fun to try something new even though I have my favorites (the chicken dinners are excellent) and I am always pleasantly surprised. I never feel rushed when I come here, and the owners are always nice to talk to and really want you to have a good experience while you're there. I will keep going back to El Tequila and am glad they have come to and stayed in this town.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

El Tequila never disappoints. This is our go to place. The staff is friendly. The salsa and chips are the best I've ever had. I've lived in New Jersey, Virginia, New York and Wisconsin and now Minnesota. The staff in this Waseca location is top notch and the food is always cooked to perfection. Everything on the menu is outstanding. Fast service, clean, nice atmosphere. We just love it!!!!!! The burgers are great too so if your group is in the mood for mexican and you are not, check out the platos Americanos for American style food. You won't be disappointed!!! Great Drinks too, and the deserts are fab!!!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

We always stop here when in Waseca, as the owner has become an acquaintance, and will make up a great Mexican meal when asked. We typically are there on days that are not crowded and no football games so few at the bar in the other side of restaurant.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I f you want a great value for your money this is the place. Very reasonable prices for the amount of food you get for your meal. Good portion of very tasty food. You will leave totally satisfied.

Been to El Tequila? Share your experiences!