“Excellent Burgers”

Add it.
Viking Legends Sports Bar And Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We camped in the Burlington Bay campground and decided to try the Viking Legend for supper. We saw at a table and a waitress immediately came and took our drink order and our food order. We decided on the burgers. There were 4 of us and each of us ordered a different burger. There are several on the menu and the burgers were excellent. If you want a dried out burger, this is probably not the place for you. Burgers were juicy and the fries were also excellent. The waitress also was attentive to our table and came by several times during the meal to see if everything was OK. Decent tap beer selection and prices are reasonable for the food and beverages. We had a coupon for a free drink that we received upon campground check in. We definetly will keep this one on our list to return to on our next Two Harbors visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

One of the worst dining experiences of my life. No one greeted us as we walked in, we were just standing around for 2-3 minutes, server didn't bother to come take our order until we called her down. We order drinks and not once did she check on us to see if we need a refill, again having to call her over.
The worst part is after we paid the bill, I noticed she charged me double on my credit card. And not two times which could of been by accident, but added to my original bill. Highly suggest you stay away from that place.

1  Thank Razvan001
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Decided to try the new place in town for dinner the night before my wedding. With it being owned my Jim Marshall who I met once, and he is awesome! The fries were very greasy and my turkey bacon sandwich was even super greasy! Needless to say I did not finish eating any of it. The building was nice and the atmosphere was nice. Our waitress was okay...she seemed like she didn't want to be there, I don't blame people in the hospitality or food industry for being crabby cause I've worked there too and it is not fun, but I still put a smile on my face. I got very sick from the food and almost did not make it to my own wedding...not happy. I will never be eating here again.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Our family was in the mood for a good burger and The Viking definitely filled our needs. Nice place to eat and the fireplace was a welcoming sight. Don't skip out on the beer batter fries.

Reviewed 17 January 2012

As a Viking fan, I walked in and immediately felt at home. The wait-staff is both friendly and prescient when determining what you want. Great beer - great bar food - at an unbelievably low price.