“Try the delicious Pan Fried Fish Fillet in light soy with ginger and spring onion”
Review of Basil & Mint

Basil & Mint
Ranked #5 of 81 Restaurants in Morley
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: opened in February
Reviewed 15 May 2016

My friends and I dined here tonight by chance and were pleasantly surprised by the decor, tasty food and helpful and happy staff.

We shared two mains, an entree and steamed rice.

The Beef Massaman curry was great however the stand out for me was the Pan Fried Fish Fillet in light soy with ginger and spring onion...it was delicious.

If you are in Morley and looking for a nice Asian restaurant, this place is ok.

1  Thank PAC6017

Reviewed 21 April 2016

My sister and I visited on Friday evening. There were plenty of customers. Decor was pleasant and service was good. Did have to ask for a serviette! Food was delicious and generous serves. Well priced.

1  Thank 711happytraveller
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Terrific friendly service and a Bun Bo Hue that I cant help but order nearly every time I go here. This has become our go to joint when we cant be bothered cooking on a Sunday night, the kids have even requested that we come here. If you know kids then you know this a pretty solid recommendation

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 15 January 2016

This Vietnamese and Thai restaurant is situated at the Coventry Markets in Morley. It faces the main street of Walter Road and has both inside and outside seating.

The restaurant appeared to be warm and balmy inside the eating area. I’m not sure if they have air-conditioning or they just didn’t turn it on. As it was a hot Perth evening, we chose to sit outside to get some breeze. It was definitely stuffy inside the restaurant.

The restaurant was unremarkable in decor but was clean, tidy and provided excellent service. We ordered several dishes and shared. Most dishes were in the $22 - $25 price range. The food came out at the same time and all was fresh and hot. The dishes were all very tasty and we were pleased with the food.

I thought some of the servings were a bit small compared to the price. I also felt that the dishes were more expensive that most other similar restaurants. They were licenced and had a selection of wines and bottled beers. I’m not sure if I would return only because I could get better value, close by. It certainly isn’t a reflection on service or food; this is based on value for money.

At any rate, it was a good meal albeit a bit more expensive than you need to pay.

3  Thank Chizzel
Reviewed 20 November 2015

This is the second time I have been here. The papaya salad is fabulous, with some great, clean flavours. A good little local, and so much better quality than a local Hans restaurant. Licensed, good selection, had the spicy lamb which was very tender and delicious. Will definitely come back.