All reviews record player cave room claw foot bathtub fresh fruit b bs coffee maker stay there again suite mattress couch
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed here, and we were very impressed! We had an amazing breakfast!!!!! Best food I have had in such a long time as far as breakfast food. The woman and man we met were so sweet!!!!! We stayed in the Jail Cottage and have no complaints! The only thing we noticed was that the WiFi is a little slower but this is an older more solid building separate from the main building so we expected that! The traffic is loud outside, but we never heard it inside the cottage. The area has beautiful architecture and nature! Not many places to eat, but the places that were open when we got there were great! Definitely recommend the Drive In! Great food! And The Old Jail, I can't wait to stop here again sometime!!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Very relaxing. We stayed in "the cave". It was very peaceful they have alot of antiques and a record player with records!! The breakfasts were always on time and the food was amazing. Would go back again in a heartbeat!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Tried many many times to contact for a reservation. Got one response and then nothing. At least 10 phone calls to an answering machine and several unanswered emails. Very disappointing. We were really looking forward to staying there.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2015

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 days for a wedding we were attending nearby. We had an absolutely amazing time, the accommodations were charming and the pictures don't do it justice. It's nice for those that shy away from B&B's because they don't want to be forced to interact with other guest because all of the rooms are private here, but we did visit with the other guests outside and all ended up giving each other tours of our rooms! The hosts were amazing and the breakfasts were delicious. We will definitely be back and my hubby will be going with me next time--he has refused to go to a B&B with me until he heard/saw pics of this place. He's ALL IN and planning a stay next summer where we'll spend a couple days canoeing! :) I can't say enough good things about this place and the community. Definitely make reservations (a must) at Tangled up in Blue for dinner when in town--you won't regret it!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2015

We stayed in the Cave Suite & really enjoyed it, even though the location is a pity.
The "view" of the river valley is trumped by the front & center interstate that almost zooms up to its front door. The noise was pretty bad, chasing us inside.
Loved the air jet tub & shower grotto, just wished it was painted in an interesting way, vs. stark white. Kitchen was very handy, just don't try to make the popcorn they give you in the microwave! (no turn table). The furnishings and decor are a hodge podge of styles, disappointing when it could be such a fun "Cave" experience. It was clean, breakfast was OK. I would stay again if it wasn't for the traffic. Sad and not their fault of course.

Date of stay: September 2015