See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

Grand Tjokro in Klaten is the best hotel in the city. I've twice stayed at this hotel. The first impression when entering this hotel is the friendliness of the staff who picked us when arriving at the hotel, check-in process until to drive us to the room. Services at the reception was fast. Room service, laundry service, to order the delivery of food to the room is also fast and responsive. Wifi signal is also good. Only sometimes just be a slow or faulty. The cleanliness in the room, bathroom, and fittings in the room are all good. The restaurant is very neat and well-ordered. The food menu is also delicious. A buffet breakfast is also complete and primed. This hotel is perfect for anyone who is on vacation and stay here, hold meetings or seminars, to the wedding reception and honeymoon.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Evaristus A
Reviewed 29 December 2015

Lack and scarcity in food when breakfast time. It's only a food label, but no food available in there. Very eery atmosphere in hotel room. Not better than any melati hotel class in town. Do not ever think to stay in this hotel anymore!

Reviewed 29 November 2015

I and my wiffe stayed for a family thanksgiving party. We were assigned to a room which air-con didn't work. My wife immediately took a shower and found out that only hot water came out eventhough the tab was put on cold mode fully. Requested a replacement room after we were all sweaty. The new room's air-con was a bit noisy. Luckily staff were friendly, especially Ms. Vivi at the restaurant who remembered my choice of omelette eventhough this was a short two day visit. She deserved to be nominated best staff of the month.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel is highly recommended because it has comfort room, complete facilities and great service with low price (under Rp 400.000). Especially to all visitors or students who will visit Bayat, Klaten for geological fieldtrip.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Shermonalisme
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

When breakfast time I went to take my breakfast but hotel staff said my reservation is not included breakfast but when I saw them my e-voucher and I talk to the manager that my e- voucher was included breakfast so I will claim my breakfast. Then the manager allowed me to have my bf.
The location is easy to find food but just a lokal food and not much choise. Overall is good

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family