All reviews carriage house croix suite peacock room my husband and i breakfast was delicious enclosed porch other guests bed and breakfast hors d'oeuvres and wine beautiful house get away glass of wine the main house double sided fireplace every morning gracious hosts st croix
Reviewed 26 May 2017

We had a great time. Wonderful guests, great hosts, really good food and a beautiful old home nicely decorated and surrounded by beautiful gardens. The setting of Stillwater, Minnesota is romantic as it is picturesque with great dining options and lots to do. We hiked on the Brown's Creek trail addition to the Gateway trail. We saw other hikers and many bicyclists too. We browsed antique shops, other shops like "Cooks of Crocus Hill," and walked by the river. We want to say thanks to our hosts Jerry and Kathy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt O
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our overnight stay. The king sized bed was comfortable the room was quiet and breakfast was delicious. Everything was really clean and well kept. Beautiful antique furniture! We would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Our stay was for a whirlwind wedding weekend for friends, and I treated my military son and his wife to be to our first bed and breakfast experience. The rooms were comfortable and spacious, and the other guests were interesting. What really knocked my socks off were Jerry and Cathy. Two very interesting, and kind and considerate. We had to leave at 4 am on Sunday to get my son to the airport to get back to Fort Bragg and Cathy left a note on my door that she had put out to-go coffee cups so the kids could get some coffee for the drive. So sweet!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Spent three nights in the St. Croix Suite, which is lovely. The furniture, lamps, rugs, and furnishings are so beautiful. The atmosphere of this home is so welcoming and restful. The Inn Keepers, Cathy and Jerry, understand creature comforts. I was delivered fresh coffee to my room every morning by 8 AM. The breakfast I was served was truly gourmet. For two mornings they brought my breakfast to my room as I had requested, and then on the third morning, went to the dining room and had breakfast with the other guests. The yard is filled with formal and informal gardens that one can either sit in, or view from the porch. Truly a remarkable place.

Room Tip: The St. Croix Suite had lots of room and the most comfortable bed ever.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2017

This B & B was truly wonderful! Every detail was attended to by our gracious hosts, Cathy and Jerry. They made us feel right at home. The Inn is gorgeous and the rooms were exactly as they were presented on the web site. The hospitality was superb - from cold drinks available upstairs, wine by the fireplace, a delicious breakfast - it all added up to a wonderful stay. My sister was visiting from Ohio - she loves Stillwater so being able to stay in such a beautiful place was perfect. Thank you, Cathy and Jerry, for a truly lovely experience.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family