“Wonderful stay for our wedding at Stillwater Library”
Review of Aurora Staples Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stillwater
Aurora Staples Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Stillwater B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 June 2017

We booked the carriage house at the Aurora Staples Inn during Memorial Day weekend this year, as we were getting married at the Stillwater Library. I was impressed with how close the Inn was to our venue! This place is a must stay for those getting married at Stillwater Library. Staying in the carriage house was great for us to get ready and to have a relaxing and romantic evening after our big day. The breakfast the next morning, which was brought to our room, was absolutely fantastic. Our only wish is that we could've stayed longer! We will definitely return in the future.

Room Tip: Quiet, private space, victorian charm
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We had a great time. Wonderful guests, great hosts, really good food and a beautiful old home nicely decorated and surrounded by beautiful gardens. The setting of Stillwater, Minnesota is romantic as it is picturesque with great dining options and lots to do. We hiked on the Brown's Creek trail addition to the Gateway trail. We saw other hikers and many bicyclists too. We browsed antique shops, other shops like "Cooks of Crocus Hill," and walked by the river. We want to say thanks to our hosts Jerry and Kathy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt O
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our overnight stay. The king sized bed was comfortable the room was quiet and breakfast was delicious. Everything was really clean and well kept. Beautiful antique furniture! We would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Our stay was for a whirlwind wedding weekend for friends, and I treated my military son and his wife to be to our first bed and breakfast experience. The rooms were comfortable and spacious, and the other guests were interesting. What really knocked my socks off were Jerry and Cathy. Two very interesting, and kind and considerate. We had to leave at 4 am on Sunday to get my son to the airport to get back to Fort Bragg and Cathy left a note on my door that she had put out to-go coffee cups so the kids could get some coffee for the drive. So sweet!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Spent three nights in the St. Croix Suite, which is lovely. The furniture, lamps, rugs, and furnishings are so beautiful. The atmosphere of this home is so welcoming and restful. The Inn Keepers, Cathy and Jerry, understand creature comforts. I was delivered fresh coffee to my room every morning by 8 AM. The breakfast I was served was truly gourmet. For two mornings they brought my breakfast to my room as I had requested, and then on the third morning, went to the dining room and had breakfast with the other guests. The yard is filled with formal and informal gardens that one can either sit in, or view from the porch. Truly a remarkable place.

Room Tip: The St. Croix Suite had lots of room and the most comfortable bed ever.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stillwater
0.5 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury
18.4 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Stillwater

Been to Aurora Staples Inn? Share your experiences!