“Very disappointng”

Noodles & Company Stillwater
Ranked #58 of 101 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2017

There were four adults that ate here for an early evening meal. Three of us ordered the same meal at a regular size, one person ordered a different meal in a small size. When they came my regular sized meal could have fit easily into the small bowl with lots of room to spare. Also the three of us with the same regular meal had very different amounts in our bowls. When we asked the server about the discrepancy on our serving sizes, we were told, "that is how much you're supposed to have. You know, noodles shrink when you cook them." I was really looking forward to my normal sized meal but was disappointed with the amount of food I received and also how the worker talked to us. I will NOT be eating here again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Good location for some of the healthiest chain restaurant food, especially the in-the-buff options. Great staff! Clean and welcoming. Kids love it too.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Five of us stopped for lunch and we all enjoyed our meal. I had the small portion of beef stroganoff and it was excellent. Everyone had something different and they all said their food was good. The restaurant was clean and neat and the staff friendly. We enjoyed the break from our stressful day. I would return.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Avoid this place is you're looking for speedy takeout. I waited 30 minutes for takeout tonight. Everyone was moving slow except for one cook. The manager seemed to not notice, the hostess couldn't find table numbers even though they weren't busy (so he told people they would figure it out), and the boy who was putting together the orders didn't know what he was doing (although he said it was his third day). In addition, there were four different kinds of noodles in my pasta when I ordered rice noodles.
I was not impressed, and I do not plan on returning to this location.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

When I am alone mid-day and hungry I usually stop in and have their Bangkok Curry, sometimes with pork and sometimes with chicken and sometimes plain. Love all the vegetables and noodles with this dish. Their Pad Tai is good but a little too hot and spicy for me. I verified they do not use MSG. Great for fast food that doesn't taste like fast food and it is healthy.