“Wood-fired pizza made before your eyes”
Review of Quickfire Pizza

Quickfire Pizza
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: USD 7 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The pizza so good we ate here twice in one weekend. The staff was friendly and downright fun to engage with. The ingredients are fresh nd the choices are plentiful. This is a must-eat!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I had the "truffle shuffle" pizza with GF crust, and my happy goosebumps all smiled when I ate it! So flavorful and yummy. Wild mushrooms, goat cheese, and truffle oil... the only gripe I had at all was that it was quiet in there, no music, only the hum of the cooler motor. Also, the guy that helped us didn't smile and seemed like he was having a bad day, so that was kind of a downer. The excellent pizza made up for it though! (And we put Pandora on our phone for music :))

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

You won't be blown away by the atmosphere or the service here, but if you just need a quick, tasty pizza fix this is a good place to stop. Topping choices are plentiful and it's fun to sit in the window and people watch!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I stopped in at 8pm.... After waiting at the check out for about 5 minutes because no one every acknowledged me at the side where they assemble the made-to-order pizzas, when I asked if they had gluten free crust.... I was told "the line to order is over there". There were 2 employees working and the restaurant didn't appear very busy. I placed my order, and there were 4 other people in line behind me. The girl said " gluten free takes longer to prep, so can we make the pizzas for the people behind you first?" I said I guess. (I thought it was a strange request). Then more people came in, and I ended up waiting over 30 minutes for my "quick fire" pizza. Just because it was gluten free. I asked how much longer and they said yours takes longer to make. Yet, they didn't even start it. They just kept helping people who came in. Very frustrating. At the check out, when I FINALLY got my pizza, I said I was frustrated that they kept helping everyone after me ... she said " sorry we're new here" But I don't think I'll be back. Not very good customer service. Punch Pizza tastes better, and much faster!!!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Arrived and found a clean open seating format. We were greeted and asked if we had any questions. We and made custom order pizzas, a beer, and an appetizer. The appetizer was brought out first. The pizzas came out quickly after and they were great.

Date of visit: August 2016