All reviews would stay here again room was clean fine place hear people walking meeting room front desk staff nice pool anytime fitness great place to stay pool and hot tub convenient location air conditioner king room pull out couch downtown stillwater breakfast area family wedding
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Great Hotel, friendly staff, newly renovated clean rooms. I stayed here while antiquing in Stillwater. Great location, near plenty of food places. Taxi's everywhere. Breakfast was good, everything was good.

Room tip: Downtown Stillwater
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Great Place while traveling through to Chicago, I took a break here from Wyoming. Great service, friendly staff, good breakfast. The pool was being serviced when checked in but was available to me and a few other customers after about an hour which was no big deal. The rooms look remodeled and clean. I had no issues. Would stay here again, and planning on it on the way back from Chicago in a few weeks.

Room tip: Has a bunch of stuff around town.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Hafid H
Comfort I, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Kind regards,

Joan Wright
Comfort Inn & Suites
651-275-1410

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I called ahead because all I really wanted was a hot tub for a couple of days. After I checked in I grabbed my swimsuit and went down to the pool to find the hot tub is out of order. I ask the front desk about it and they said it had been out of order for a couple of days and it should be open the next day. Why did they tell me they had a hot tub when I called?
The next day the hot tub was still out of order.
I decided to work from my hotel room using the internet. The internet goes down about every 15 minutes causing you to have to login again or even reboot in the middle of whatever you are doing.
As I was sitting there at the computer suddenly my room door opens. The second they realized someone was in the room they ran out down the hallway. But not before I got to the door and saw who it was. It was one of the maintenance staff. I yelled down the hallway for them but they just kept going. I waited outside the supply room they had duct into and took a photo of them when they came out. I asked why they were trying to get into my room and why they ran off. They tried to make up an excuse but there was no articulable maintenance to be done. If I wasn't there I'm sure they would have ripped me off. There's no other reason for not knocking. When I called the front desk they were confrontational. Almost like it was my fault for being in the room.

They have a good continental breakfast with eggs, potatoes, and sausage as well as the usual cereals and juices.
The rooms are clean and the facility seems quiet.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Jeremy F
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We booked a room there for family friend who waiting for his new residence to have an opening. We initially thought this would only take a week but there was a slight delay. The staff was very accommodating in giving us an extended stay. Our friend really enjoyed the pool & friendly atmosphere. This Inn was always clean & the staff was very friendly, willing to help. I would recommend this Inn to another friend.

Room tip: noise level highest on 1st floor near pool.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Comfort I, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear lamocan,

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Thank you for your comments, I am so happy to hear my staff was accommodating. We hope to see you again soon!

Joan Wright
Comfort Inn & Suites
651-275-1410

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I showed up at 5pm on a Wednesday evening to check into the room that i had booked online weeks prior. Despite a check in time of 3pm, my room wasn't ready yet and was waitingto be cleaned. There were several other people sitting around the lobby/breakfast area also waiting for their rooms to be cleaned. After spending 9 hours in a car, I was not happy. Now, I've had this happen to me before only to be to told sorry and that there was nothing they could do, Well, not here. Joan, the General Manager, got on the phone to constantly inquire about the status of the rooms and kept me updated which i appreciated. What I appreciated even more was the small discount that Joan gave me and additional points on my choice hotels account. That's the way to run a hotel!

My room was fairly large and the king size bed was comfortable. Unfortunately, the walls lacked appropriate sound deadening and I could clearly hear conversations from my next door neighbors from my bathroom. Breakfast was good and the food was kept stocked even during the rush. I would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018