Comfort Inn & Suites
USD 74*
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater(Stillwater)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
USD 53*
Hotels.com
Water Street Inn(Stillwater)
USD 230*
Royal Inn - Hudson(Hudson)(Great Value!)
USD 73*
USD 65*
Official Site
USD 108*
Quality Inn(Hudson)
USD 102*
USD 103*
All reviewswould stay here againwaffle ironroom was cleanfront desk stafffine placegreat place to staypool and hot tubanytime fitnessvisit stillwaterbreakfast areaconvenient locationpull out couchchecking infresh fruitmnmaintenance
Reviewed 22 July 2017

This hotel is so nicely remodeled, I thought it was a new structure. Room maintenance was a little off, with most of the carpet trimmer torn off where tiling meets carpet, an A/C unit that died overnight, and a loose toilet seat. The last two could have been quickly dealt with if we had asked.
Basic, two-star amenities include a breakfast of standard fare (waffle iron included).
The morning staff seemed over-taxed with keeping the front desk *and* the breakfast/coffee area.
Location is excellent: easy to see from the highway, and located where lots of shopping and restaurants are.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I'll describe my stay at this hotel, my 12th stay at a Choice brand hotel this year.

On check-in I was assigned a room on the second floor, but when I entered the room I found the room was being worked on, with tools and equipment on the bed and furniture. The second room smelled faintly of stake cigarette smoke, as if a previous guest had smoked in the room. I was too tired to complain, so I stayed in the room.

I carry two laptops and an I-pad; none were able to connect to the free wifi that the hotel offers. When I complained to the front desk, I was told that the connection would be slow when many guests were trying to access wifi at the same time. Besides, there are storms, and weather has an impact too. OK. Same problem at 4:30 am next morning.

No receipt under the door in the morning. So, on my way out the door I waited for a distracted front desk worker to give me her attention. I told her my room number and asked for a receipt to be emailed, and she said that she would do so. 24+ hours later, I'm still waiting.

So, do you want to stay here?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2017

My Husband and I were in a bit of a bind. We were planning on heading north on our motorcycle. Unfortunately rain storms were coming in. We were in Stillwater on a Saturday. No way could we get a room. Well we were wrong! Checking around on line I found a room available in Stillwater- best of all it wasn't outrageous.
Check in went well- great young lady in charge. Everything neat and clean in the lobby. Hotel very clean!
Our room was good- except no shower curtain! I went to the front desk and the problem was immediately taken care of. In a short time our gal from the front desk had a clean curtain and she quickly put it up. Great job! The staff here we felt were outstanding and wanted to help make our stay enjoyable. :) It was!
Breakfast was good. A normal breakfast and we didn't walk away hungry.
The pool wasn't supposed to be in operation, they were having a problem with a circulation pump. We were fine since we weren't planning on using the pool & spa there. What we did see was a clean and kept up pool area. We did see kids using it the next morning, so it was in the process of being perfect.
Most importantly the staff here tried very hard to make everything right and to make sure their guests were happy. No crabby faces here.
We were very pleased with this property and would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

It appears most of the negative reviews applied to a time before this property became a Comfort Inn and underwent a remodeling. My 4 and 5 ratings are reserved for upscale or resort facilities, so a 3+ would be my best rating for this type of hotel. Ours was a 3 night stay for a family get together and a wedding. Check in was fast, the common areas were clean and well maintained ( though we were never in the pool or exercise area ), our room was clean and prepared, and all staff we interacted with were courteous and dealt with questions, concerns, and one problem efficiently. The breakfast area was clean and monitored for any needs. The food options were standard for most chains, so nothing exceptional. Check out was fast and accurate. Our one problem was the shower diverter was broken preventing being able to use the shower. We reported it around 8am and it was repaired by 11am---a quick response. Our stay went well and we would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for your positive review and I understand that your 3 means for our brand a high review so thank you once again for that.

We always strive to make our guests feel at home and comfortable during their stay and like you mentioned if we need to we will fix this issue promptly.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Warm Regards,

Joan Wright
GM Comfort Inn and Suites

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Stayed here with a friend for Shepherd's Harvest Festival. What a nice hotel! I was a little worried because when I made the reservation it was still under the Lexington name. My reservation had no hiccups. Nice pool area, nice clean rooms and great staff. Breakfast was pretty good as well. This is our go to place when we visit Stillwater!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends