All reviews would stay here again room was clean waffle iron front desk staff fine place hear people walking convenient location pool and hot tub nice pool anytime fitness visit stillwater air conditioner king room family wedding a nice place to stay checking in fresh fruit
Reviewed 4 July 2017

My Husband and I were in a bit of a bind. We were planning on heading north on our motorcycle. Unfortunately rain storms were coming in. We were in Stillwater on a Saturday. No way could we get a room. Well we were wrong! Checking around on line I found a room available in Stillwater- best of all it wasn't outrageous.
Check in went well- great young lady in charge. Everything neat and clean in the lobby. Hotel very clean!
Our room was good- except no shower curtain! I went to the front desk and the problem was immediately taken care of. In a short time our gal from the front desk had a clean curtain and she quickly put it up. Great job! The staff here we felt were outstanding and wanted to help make our stay enjoyable. :) It was!
Breakfast was good. A normal breakfast and we didn't walk away hungry.
The pool wasn't supposed to be in operation, they were having a problem with a circulation pump. We were fine since we weren't planning on using the pool & spa there. What we did see was a clean and kept up pool area. We did see kids using it the next morning, so it was in the process of being perfect.
Most importantly the staff here tried very hard to make everything right and to make sure their guests were happy. No crabby faces here.
We were very pleased with this property and would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2017

It appears most of the negative reviews applied to a time before this property became a Comfort Inn and underwent a remodeling. My 4 and 5 ratings are reserved for upscale or resort facilities, so a 3+ would be my best rating for this type of hotel. Ours was a 3 night stay for a family get together and a wedding. Check in was fast, the common areas were clean and well maintained ( though we were never in the pool or exercise area ), our room was clean and prepared, and all staff we interacted with were courteous and dealt with questions, concerns, and one problem efficiently. The breakfast area was clean and monitored for any needs. The food options were standard for most chains, so nothing exceptional. Check out was fast and accurate. Our one problem was the shower diverter was broken preventing being able to use the shower. We reported it around 8am and it was repaired by 11am---a quick response. Our stay went well and we would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 1 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for your positive review and I understand that your 3 means for our brand a high review so thank you once again for that.

We always strive to make our guests feel at home and comfortable during their stay and like you mentioned if we need to we will fix this issue promptly.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Warm Regards,

Joan Wright
GM Comfort Inn and Suites

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Stayed here with a friend for Shepherd's Harvest Festival. What a nice hotel! I was a little worried because when I made the reservation it was still under the Lexington name. My reservation had no hiccups. Nice pool area, nice clean rooms and great staff. Breakfast was pretty good as well. This is our go to place when we visit Stillwater!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2017

My time at this hotel was mediocre. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was ok, what you would expect from a free, hotel breakfast.

My concerns are with the staff of this hotel, especially the front desk attendant AshLee. Her behavior is not professional in any sense of the word. First, when members of my party arrived she was to be on duty but was no where to be found. After waiting for some time at the desk, a maintenance person came by and called her to see where she was. She tried to give him log in information over the phone so we could check in. That didn't work so the solution was "you'll have to wait!" Are you kidding me?! To me, this signals that she had left the hotel unattended which is a major safety concern!

Once AshLee did show up to work, she was not helpful and showcased very poor customer service skills. Upon checkout, I asked to receive an itemized receipt showing the charges and AshLee stated I could not receive this because I booked through Expedia. This was not true - I called the hotel directly to book. When I told her that wasn't true, she fought back and demanded that I had booked through Expedia. Totally unprofessional.

There was a second front desk staff person who worked overnight and he was great - much better than AshLee.

I tried to leave a review on the Comfort Inn website but the universe must know my review is not positive, as the Comfort Inn website is not accepting my reservation number.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I generally like to stay at hotels in this chain, but this was a disappointing experience. I stayed two nights. The desk chair in my room was much too low for the desk. I reported this to the receptionist; someone came up to check on it an hour later, and said there was nothing they could do about it. The hot and cold faucets in the bathroom are the reverse of the correct position. The shower head needs to be replaced. The indoor pool is closed. The HVAC is noisy. The only ice machine is on the first floor. At breakfast (included in the price of the room) they didn't bring out back and eggs until everyone in our group had finished eating. And though I was out on business from 8:30 until 4:00, housekeeping never set foot in my room. No fresh towels, no emptied wastebaskets,no made bed, nothing. They are nice people at the front desk, but this place is not being run well.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business