“Best Breakfast Ever”

Oasis Cafe
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Stillwater
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Serves Breakfast All Day & The Best Burgers in the Valley!
Description: Serves Breakfast All Day & The Best Burgers in the Valley!
Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

We shared the mac and cheese pancakes, which are so yummy you have to try them. My friend let me have a bite of her breakfast burrito. It was amazing. I had the hangover sandwich. Sooo good!

The staff there is very nice. Our server was helpful. The man who seated us-I think he was either the owner or manager- was very friendly.

It's clean and cute inside. I highly recommend the breakfast there.

1  Thank Jjl7773

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

My darling friends introduced me to The Oasis this past week for brunch. Their mimosas were the perfect size-huge- enough to last me through the entire meal! I ordered the huevos rancheros- best decision. Despite how great the other items my girlfriends ordered, there was absolutely no food envy for me! You know you have ordered a great meal if you are already planning your next return before you get the check. A huge thank you to the chef for making a slight change to my order since it was slow...and thank you to the waitress for constantly keeping our water glasses and coffees topped off. We will be back soon!

1  Thank Melissa D
Reviewed 12 November 2015

This was my children's favorite when they were growing up. I sort of forgot about it and now rediscovered it. The food is tasty, the services is good, the portions are generous. It's especially good for breakfast. I've brought several friends there and they all enjoyed it. Hope to see you there.

1  Thank Tom N
Reviewed 8 November 2015

Locals attest to the greatness of The Oasis. Good menu, good service, local atmosphere, owner always on site, somewhat eclectic servers ( a good thing that makes it interesting )

1  Thank StillwaterTraveler
Reviewed 4 November 2015

I lived in Stillwater from age 14 until age 25 and frequently drove by the Oasis on my way to downtown. I finally went there for dinner last night was blown away by this place. They have a full menu available all day and though the breakfast options looked enticing, I opted to order the breakfast/dinner hybrid of Chicken and Waffles. Unfortunately, the waffle maker wasn't operating so I settled on my close second choice of a Pork Belly Grilled Cheese. After taking my first bite, I was glad the waffle maker was broken. You wouldn't expect a small town cafe to do pork belly right but it was absolutely perfect. Even the fries that accompanied the dish were amazing. I will absolutely return to the Oasis Cafe for another PBGC, or maybe some Chicken and Waffles.

1  Thank mokeefe